alias action figure!

They are kind of ugly. I think that they could have been a lot prettier. Like the Mary-Kate and Ashley dolls are hidious. The Olsen twins are gorgeous in real life, but the dolls are absolutely awful!

yeah dont look like them at all but i still think they are hilarious!! omg i wish they would make a kendall doll then we could have syd and vaughn beat the felgercarb out of him!! haha!! and omg marshall!! ahh they gotta make a marshall doll!! ok i think im getting carried away!!

It's cool they're coming out with dolls but... yeah they don't look very much like them... and plus, the 12 inch amy tippin, shouldn't it be red hair? :blink: :shocked: or am I forgetting?

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
It's cool they're coming out with dolls but... yeah they don't look very much like them... and plus, the 12 inch amy tippin, shouldn't it be red hair? :blink: :shocked: or am I forgetting?
Yes, you'd think the Amy Tippin would have the red hair (like the pilot), instead of the Sydney. And then the Amy has blue hair. None of them have Sydney's normal brunette hair!
:lol:

ames723 said:
yeah dont look like them at all but i still think they are hilarious!! omg i wish they would make a kendall doll then we could have syd and vaughn beat the felgercarb out of him!! haha!! and omg marshall!! ahh they gotta make a marshall doll!! ok i think im getting carried away!!
Yeah they are hilarious in a scary kind of way
and a marshall doll would be so cool :lol:

They sure are taking their time getting them out, though. Every time they're due out they seem to get delayed. It was March, then June, and I think there was another date . . .

And when are they going to do other characters? They should do a Jack/Irina pair.
;)

I wish they had more resemblance to them, but whenever I look at them, I see what they really look like in my mind.

Back