alias action figure!

Archangel said:
ames723 said:
yeah dont look like them at all but i still think they are hilarious!! omg i wish they would make a kendall doll then we could have syd and vaughn beat the felgercarb out of him!! haha!! and omg marshall!! ahh they gotta make a marshall doll!! ok i think im getting carried away!!
Yeah they are hilarious in a scary kind of way
and a marshall doll would be so cool :lol:
LMAO I would so buy the Marshall doll! heehee it would be extra cool if he came with gadgets! ;)

aliaschick4mv said:
OO I Have this thing against action figures for shows... they kill it. :shudder: I'll stick to the books and the show, thanks.
^_^ yeah same here. Yeah I know it's Alias, and I love alias related things but :ermm: errrmm... for one thing I don't collect dolls, for another they look nothing like Jen or Sydney, whichever :rolleyes: Books are better anyway ^_^ And then there's the DVD coming out. Who has time for dolls? :lol:

Alias_twin5 said:
Archangel said:
ames723 said:
yeah dont look like them at all but i still think they are hilarious!! omg i wish they would make a kendall doll then we could have syd and vaughn beat the felgercarb out of him!! haha!! and omg marshall!! ahh they gotta make a marshall doll!! ok i think im getting carried away!!
Yeah they are hilarious in a scary kind of way
and a marshall doll would be so cool :lol:
LMAO I would so buy the Marshall doll! heehee it would be extra cool if he came with gadgets! ;)
hahahahahahaha..... I would love a marshall doll with gadgets!! You could go around playing spy and........ I think I'll grow up now! :P

wow the red wig one and the 12 inch "Amy Tippin" ones are just horrific!

It makes you wonder if the makers even know what Syd or Michael even look like....hmmm and whats up with that stance for the ATY one lol ;)
Atleast they are still subject to change though
I will be buying the Michael one anyway hehehehe ^_^

about the Sloane doll, I can just imagine one with limbs that pop off lol ;) ^_^

Vaughn_Lovah said:
about the Sloane doll, I can just imagine one with limbs that pop off lol ;) ^_^
You'd think it would at least have a finger that pops off . . .
^_^

hmmm sure would.
How about a Will doll that just LOOKS annoying that you just want to throw it? hmmmm ;) j/k guys dont freak out on me

Or a Kendall doll with a nice shiney head?

Back