ALIAS Addicts!

Jamison

Cadet
I was talking to a friend of mine (who's also an Alias addict) about how addicted we are...and it's crazy! We own the books, all 3 seasons (which we have memorized practically verbatim), and our lives revolve around Alias. I was supposed to take a snowboarding class at college, and was going to do it on Wednesday nights, then I had to switch it to Thursdays, because there was no way I was missing Alias!

I don't know if anyone is in college and does thefacebook (which is another addiction in of itself)...but I even started an Alias group on campus...Alias Lovers must Unite!!

Alright, so enough about my Alias Addiction...how are you guys addicted?

hey everybody, i am a huge alias fan, but i am currently deployed in iraq, if anyone could tape the episodes on dvd and send them to me, i would be more than willing to send you a full reimbursement for any costs incurred. anyone who might be interested my email is johnsonjeremiaha@hotmail.com, thanks

hahaha that's the same with me!! i'm seriously thinking of starting an alias group at school... but i'm not sure yet. LOLS. and yes i have all the books (except i think i still need vanishing act) and all the DVDs. and i NEVER EVER EVER schedule ANYTHING on wednesday nights :smiley:. if i did i would probably cancel it. :lol:

Julesters said:
hahaha that's the same with me!! i'm seriously thinking of starting an alias group at school... but i'm not sure yet. LOLS. and yes i have all the books (except i think i still need vanishing act) and all the DVDs. and i NEVER EVER EVER schedule ANYTHING on wednesday nights :smiley:. if i did i would probably cancel it.  :lol:
[post="1196458"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahaha...same here! i am so hoplessly addicted, but there are definitely worse things i could be addicted to! :smiley:

my friend got me hooked from the season premiere of season 4 and they let me borrow season 3...i love it! it rocks! lol i have yet to see 1 and 2 and i wanna buy ALL THE SEASONS!

Back