Season 2 Alias advertisment for superbowl episode

Has anyone see the preview of the Alias on tonight. Wow she looks good in that red lingerie....yummy! I can't wait for the show...they should have to cut the superbowl off early to show Alias...let's go...

boyscout

definately think it is for a mission. because it shows her holding someone down and asking them if they think she likes wearing stuff like this.

boyscout

Oh I see :smiley:

Well, I'm not sure. We'll just have to wait and see.

But she stabbed someone - I don't think she'd stab Vaughn.

The one I saw just showed her walking down a hall in the outfit, with a voiceover. It didn't show her stabbing anyone. Wow.

I am a little nervous about this new episode. It seems that everyone has a lot riding on this episode. I also hope that I like it because apparently they are changing the direction of the show somewhat. Is anyone else concerned? I am sure that they will stick to what makes the show so damn good. Yeah I didn't see the stabbing either..

boyscout

I'm not worried about the show staying good, I'm sure it will. But it does seem like a lot is riding on tonite. I'm sure Alias is expensive to make, I hope it picks up lots of viewers after tonight.

I just don't see how it can't pick up a ton of new viewers. But then again I don't see how everyone in the world doesn't watch the show considering it is the best. I know this is off subject...But did anyone see the superbowl halftime show? It was quite good..All three performers are just excellent singers and Shania and Gwen are so hot...Also I have been loving the Daredevil previews...I can't wait for that movie...

boyscout

and the post game show is taking entirely tooo long, the clip they showed again with her having a gun at the back of her head is keeping me on pins and needles!! i can't wait any longer!!! this should be good!!

Anybody else notice that they showed a commmercial of her in the bikini, and that wasn't even in last night' ep (it's in next week's)? They REALLY wanted those Superbowl guys to stick around. When do we get to find out the ratings for last night? Anyone know?

Back