Alias and Access Hollywood!

M

mystery_chick

Tomorrow - Wedesday August 13th. Jennifer Garner's going to be on Access Hollywood to talk about season three. and in the little peek that they gave at the end of today's show she said flashbacks are going to be a big part of season 3. so tune in!

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
she said flashbacks are going to be a big part of season 3.
flashbacks...maybe that's how her love interest is introduced...through flashbacks?

Maybe he doesn't actually exist in Sydney's new present reality?

OK, that's just me being optimistic :D

I won't be able to see it. :angry:
I can't get the channel. It's blue screen for me, and I wont be able to download a clip, because my computer is very slow and about to die.
Can some one PM me or something and tell me what she said.
Please, Please, Please.

om so excited i saw a preview of it and im hoping she gives us some good news to wash away all the depressing spoilers that are out!

You all might think that I am really stupid and all but could someone tell me what channel Access Hollywood is on? I have satilite(sp?) but also regular channels. Thanks.

SydALias07 said:
You all might think that I am really stupid and all but could someone tell me what channel Access Hollywood is on? I have satilite(sp?) but also regular channels. Thanks.
ditto. also what time does it come one??

freelancer1 said:
SydALias07 said:
ditto. also what time does it come one??
It's syndicated. Check your local listings.

it depends. if you're in eastern time and you get CBS Access Hollywood is on at 7. if you're in Canada and get CTV or Global (i never really found out which one it was) like me then it's on at 5:30. :D
--Mandy :angelic:

it's sydnicated. that means the show sends it and the network can choose to air whenever they want. it really depends on where you are....
--mandy :angelic: