Alias and Lost

I have only seen the first 2 eps of Lost but I didn't feel any Alias vibes. I actually think the show seems kind of hokey. A little Gilligan's Island mixed with the Island of Dr. Moreau. Nto for me. I will stick with Alias. :smiley:

AliasAficionado said:
I have only seen the first 2 eps of Lost but I didn't feel any Alias vibes.  I actually think the show seems kind of hokey.  A little Gilligan's Island mixed with the Island of Dr. Moreau.  Nto for me.  I will stick with Alias.  :smiley:
[post="1364913"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You cant really get a vibe for Lost in the first two episodes-believe me, it gets beter. And after seeing the whoole season, you really can see parells to the Lost and Alias charcters. Locke and Jack are clearly alike.

The only comparisons is that the stories seem to go on and on... and Alias I have always prefered. Especially after the lacklustre finale of Lost!

I think the shows are of equal merit. There have been times I have preferred one over the other, but I don't think they should be compared. They are really very different in my opinion. I think the similarites come from JJ's influence. But, unlike a lot of other people, I have never watched Lost and thought, "gee, that's connected to Alias".

I have noticed a lot of people here have seen Lost as bad competition for Alias, but I just like enjoying two great shows with - thank God - no silly storylines wrapping up neatly at the end of every episode (CSI, Law and Order and the rest of the rubbish).

Back