Alias and...

Alias is simply the best show on TV-in fact it should be on the big screen, it's that huge!

However until that glorious day arrives when we sit down to watch
Alias: The Movie- (we need to work on that title) my favourite movie would be Star Wars.
It's so great. The action, the adventure. Now I know what you're thinking Alias and Star Wars is a strange combination. Well it is! no denying that they're very different, but they both have an incredibly loyal fan base.

My favourite one is The Empire Strikes back.
'Luke I am your father'-classic line.
As is
'SD-6 is part of the Alliance! you have been working for the enemy you thought you were fighting!'

The prequel trilogy is great too, maybe not as good, but I still can't wait for next summer and Episode 3- Revenge of the Sith!!

So any Alias/Star Wars fans out there??

:lol: of course! Who *doesn't* like starwars? ;)

Is anyone gonna go see the Incredibles just to see the new trailer? I'm thinking about it :lol:

I can't wait to see the teaser trailer for Episode III. It's gonna be amazing!!

starwars.com's got a new picture of Yoda with his lightsaber, advertising the fact that the trailer's coming!!

Has anyone else seen the teaser poster?
What do you think?

Yea, the poster's got some sort of forms in all that mist, it's weird, I guess we take it as dark trouble coming!!
I liked the episode 1 teaser better!

What's everybody most looking forward to about episode 3, apart from the return of vader of course!!?

I can't wait to see Emperor Palpatine with a lightsaber!!

wow, the trailer was awesome! i cant wait. to answer your question, i'm looking forward to wookies, lightsabers, all the good stuff. and i wanna know exactly what happens to mace, padme, etc.

The Teaser Trailer is awesome!!!!!!! :D
Action packed!!
I was hardly able to keep up!!

There was space battles, lightsabers flashing, Chewbacca!!
I wonder what that new volcano planet is??
Who was Mace Windu fighting?

My favourite part was when Yoda confronts Palpatine and activates his lightsaber 'Do not under-estimate the powers of the emperor'
-Yoda; The Empire Strikes Back

I just can't wait for Episode 3!!!

Back