Alias at tvtome

The Best, Worst and Most Notable Television Programs and Events of 2003.
2003 was an interesting year for television with the truly first live war, the continuing success of cable television programming, and some notable programs that were unduly cancelled. The broadcast networks had one of their least interesting Fall seasons in some time but there was enough on for everyone to find something - especially if you have a Tivo. Here is a list of series, programs and events from the world of TV that aired or occurred in 2003. Each list is in no particular order.

Best

Cold Case - CBS: One of the few new hits of the season, and another feather in Jerry Bruckheimer's cap, this crime drama features solid scripts, excellent recreations of various eras (except for some song that have been a year or two off) and a great cast, particularly Kathryn Morris, as Lily Rush and Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera. Case has a distinctive style, a great time slot, and a bright future.
................there was a few more then.............
Alias season finale - ABC: Perhaps the best single episode of any series in 2003 was the second season finale of ABC's under-rated spy series. It was fantastic in many ways but there were two notable moments that made it stand out. The first was the fight scene between Sydney and Francine's evil twin, Alison. It was extremely well-choreographed and brutal, and was the fight viewers had been waiting for since Alison killed Francine and took her place earlier in the season. The other was the final scene when Sydney awoke two years after that fight scene left her unconscious and she had no idea what had happened in between. Alias has always managed to keep its fan on their toes and this finale was a huge mind-twist that kept water-coolers buzzing through the summer.

Sorry I felt like I had to add Cold Case because I really like the show but not more then I like Alias :rolleyes:

ooh yay! Alias got some recognition! Now only if it could get more viewers! Only problem I have with that article: it says Allison was Francie's twin, not clone! But it's nice to see ALias get all this praise! Thanks for posting it! ^_^

I like how they've even mentioned in the article that Alias is "Under-rated"! At least its not just us who realise how mad this show is!

Go Alias!

Kelly

Back