Alias/Austin Powers Crossover

That was awesome kyl04!!! It was sooo freaking funny!

I'm looking for an I'me Erection. Do you know where she is?"

She's near the I'veahuge Rectum srore on 654'th street.

The last two quotes drove me wild, it's soo hilarious the names you pick!!

Sysney took one look at the bulge in Goldmembers pants and shot him there.
"You didn't think it was real did you? I stuff it with Gold."

That dude is soooo obsessed, it's funny! I mean normally obsession is sick but he just turns all the tables!

You're soooo sweet reopenong this for me! Thanks again!

ROTFLMAS!!!!!!! I LOVE AUSTIN POWERS!!!!! I LOVE ALIAS!!!!!! I LOVE COMEDY!!!!! THIS FIC IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :jump: :rotflmao: 👍 :clap:

U desrve an oscar for this fic!!! :eek:scar:

Doesn't this dude look like he's giving the finger? :shh:

Wow thanks. Now that I've finished my Sydney vs. Elektra fic, I'm going to concentrate on this, and my other fanfic Fallen.
kylo4

If you want to read more funny things from me, if you're an adult, you can check out my R-Rated fic, the Seduction of Sydney Bristow. If not, then you can go to Alias Fun and check out my Alias Questions. I forgot what it's called, but it's hilarious.
kylo4

Check out my other fanfics Sydney vs. Elektra, Sydney's Revenge, (which is the sequel to Sydney vs. Elektra) and my R-Rated fic, The Seduction of Sydney Bristow. Which, mind you, is a laugh your a$$ off read.
kylo4

I won't update this story for a while, but you can read my other fics. Sydney vs. Elektra, and it's sequel Sydney's Revenge. You can read my new romance fiction story Fallen. Also, you can read my co-wriiten story with ALIASX, the grand theft auto/Alias crossover in the R-Rated fanfiction forum.
That's all for now!!!!
kylo4

Back