Alias awaiting return slot

As disturbing as this news is we have to put it in perspective. If ABC sticks to the 2-hour post-hiatus ep, and the 2 hour finale, they could push the start date as far back as April 4. Since there are only 18 eps this season that would leave more than enough time (with the finale airing May 16) to air them.

They could even start April 11 with single eps until the finale and finish May 23. Now if we hear that production stops...

Guys, think about what you're saying here: production stopping?

They WILL GET A TIME SLOT. Aussiello just got word that Gina Tores is coming back for the hundredth ep. Just have faith, ok? They will come back! I mean, think about it, they aren't going to just pull a show immediately that they cared about enough to warn the writers of its cancellation TWO MONTHS INTO THE SEASON! If they really didn't care about the show, they would cancel it after the season aired, and then we'd really be disappointed.

What we need to do is to start sending emails to ABC. We need to let them know that we want Alias back and are not willing to sit back and wait.

Go to ABC.com. At the bottom of the home page is "Contact ABC". Please send them an email asking them to bring back the show.

I have already sent one email, but it won't be my last.

ARGHHHHHHH!

I HATE ABC. They need to die. How can they just pitch Alias like this after 5 years???

Not that they've pitched Alias yet but I'm just saying if they do...

They better get a time slot :angry:

I don't mean to be rude, but I think it's a waste of time. They haven't pitched it yet!!!! in order to bring back a show, they would have to pull it off the air in the first place! They haven't done that. They simply do not have a time yet. Just wait until March, and they will have a time decided! I mean, everyones like "They haven't yet, but if they do, if they do...." They WON'T!

and keep the e-mails good ... don't want you guys to go insulting the monkeys ... which could easily irritate them ... 🐒

but thinking it the other way ... ABC might just want to have the entire 7 to 8 episodes ready and shoot them all every week with no interruptions ... ;)

:blowup: ahhhh i will be soo mad if it doesnt come back in march. We've already had 2 wait such a long time and now we have 2 wait even longer! It's the last season and last episodes can they just let Alias finish and then put on all their other shows! :angry: :angry:

Oh man I just found out about this!

This sucks!!! WTF is up with ABC?!

They can't ever give the show the respect and promotion that it deserves, not even in the show's final season!

Screw them... :(

I'm really sad and i was thiking that would be my birthday present the returning of Alias :( I really hate Abc...Alias and all fans deserved respect...We want Alias back...I would never watch a series transmitted by Abc again...

Okay...

1.) I guess everyone lives in pessimism world.

2.) It's SuperBowl weekend. If you know anything about it, you know that since it's airing on ABC, that is the only thing they have their minds on this weekend (that and the over $4,000,000,000 they'll be making from it). Sadly, it is the most-watched program all year. They'll get back to their spring shedule when the new week begins. But that ALSO does not mean they'll come up with a decision on Alias midnight on Monday!

3.) I can't wait until they announce the time slot for Alias. The timid responses from those who lashed out way too much at ABC: oh...um....I guess I....overreacted...a little....

Okay...

2.) It's SuperBowl weekend. If you know anything about it, you know that since it's airing on ABC, that is the only thing they have their minds on this weekend (that and the over $4,000,000,000 they'll be making from it). Sadly, it is the most-watched program all year. They'll get back to their spring shedule when the new week begins. But that ALSO does not mean they'll come up with a decision on Alias midnight on Monday!

3.) I can't wait until they announce the time slot for Alias. The timid responses from those who lashed out way too much at ABC: oh...um....I guess I....overreacted...a little....

Agreed.

Everyone needs to take a step back and chill out.

Alias is coming back. It's a matter of "when" not "if."

Overreacting to this is like freaking out about the McRib not being on the McDonald's menu. Everyone knows it always comes back. :P

So relax. Watch Alias DVD's. That's a more productive use of your time than snapping at ABC.

I think we all know that it will come back (not a doubt in my mind), but just the fact that they don't have time slot for it makes me mad. I guess I just don't like not knowing. I always like to know what is going on.

~Andrea :angelic:

*sigh* i guess that all just wished that after 5 seasons that the show would be getting more respect than this....hopefully it will come back to Wednesday nights and get rid of Invasion felgercarb or whatever....heres to hoping that it can't get anyworse than it already is!

Okay...

Yeah Ethan ... gotta agree with you ... and as said before ... ABC will put up "Alias" back on the TV tube for us fans to enjoy the last episodes ... the thing is ABC is still experimenting with new shows that they have ... and the reason they took "Alias" off from Thursday nights is because "Alias" was doing like 5 million viewers, and then they put "Dancing with the Stars" and the show does like 18 million viewers ... big difference ... and thats just thinking as a ABC executive ... which brings me back to ABC making the decision to move "Alias" back to either Sunday nights after "DHW" or wednesdays after "Lost" ...

Yeah, if they're smart, that's where they'll move it.

But since when do the men-in-black use their hearts as opposed to their brains, heads, or minds?

i was glad they moved its time slot... i like to watch smallville too. ;)

that being said... isn't this mostly Jennifer Garners fault? Giving birth (real life) 2 months or whatever into the season? That's a nice "how do ya do" to ABC...

/me shrugs

i was glad they moved its time slot... i like to watch smallville too. ;)

that being said... isn't this mostly Jennifer Garners fault? Giving birth (real life) 2 months or whatever into the season? That's a nice "how do ya do" to ABC...

/me shrugs

we are not here to blame anyone ... especially JG ... OK? (y)

Here is a quote from Kristen at E:

" The original plan was to bring it (Alias) back the first week in March, on Wednesdays after Lost, but ABC did not include Alias in its release detailing midseason programming, so frankly, I'm concerned. But I have a Mickey Mouse-net source's word that they will run the final episodes. The show is just too expensive--and has too much of a cult following not to. "

So they are bring back Alias, but still no air date. I still think that it won't hurt for us to send emails asking for an air date. That way they will know that there is still alot of interest in the show.

Back