Season 5 Alias Baby

OK people it's official they are writing Jen's pregnancy into the show!!!!! now this isn't the only thing that is huge but it could also mean that Lena comes back for the birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!

I find this strange especially that in the third season she found out that the covenant extracted her eggs lol. But it will be cool for her to have vaughns baby

I find this strange especially that in the third season she found out that the covenant extracted her eggs lol. But it will be cool for her to have vaughns baby

I don't like the idea, but you're right, it is better than trying to hide it. I'd rather have a pregnant Syd then a Syd whose body is being cut out and isn't in action; it makes more sense.

Like someone said in another thread, Jen having a baby is great, but pregnant Syd sitting behind a desk all season hardly makes for thrilling television.

I'm just glad that there not delaying the show til January and if writing the pregnancy into the show means starting in september i'll take it. Besides there r gonna get new recruits to do the field stuff and syd will be there to handle them wit there missions. Hopefully once she's had the baby she'll be good to do some stunts again.

It's the new recruits that worry me....

It's like saying, "Jennifer Garner isn't available right now, but we'll let you watch the understudy do it."

And that's pretty much what has been said is happening.

Natalia said:
It's the new recruits that worry me....

It's like saying, "Jennifer Garner isn't available right now, but we'll let you watch the understudy do it."

And that's pretty much what has been said is happening.
[post="1437750"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm with you on that one. I don't like the idea of new people on the show taking up her time. But what can you do? She can't do it.

I think its going to be alot of fun watching Marshall react to Sydney being pregnant...not just finding out but while she is pregnant...because he is now an authority.

Congrats on Jenn pregnancy but I would rather have waited longer for the new season than having a pregnant Syd. Jenn is the the show there is no way around that, I don't know about the knew people. I think that since they decided to write it in they should have given Nadia a bigger role. Or is it that Nadia is leaving ;) ?

aliaslegacy said:
Congrats on Jenn pregnancy but I would rather have waited longer for the new season than having a pregnant Syd. Jenn is the the show there is no way around that, I don't know about the knew people. I think that since they decided to write it in they should have given Nadia a bigger role. Or is it that Nadia is leaving ;) ?
[post="1477023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

She is not Leaving but she will have a reduce roll this season. She is in coma and they´ll wake her up when they need to. In my Opinion IT SUCKS BIG TIME, last season sidney as well as the public was starting to know this sister and now SHE IS IN COMA BUUUU, its true if Sidney can´t do stunts use the sister -_- common audience knows her and like her cause is sidney sister....

She said:
[post="1431568"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

The Idea of a Baby.... I wil wait and see.. cause could be the annouce of the end she becomes a mother and in order not to happend to her baby things she did with her mom and dad she quits being a spy. what more can you do, stole the child and train him or her for what! really very charmed.

So in real life Jen is about 5 months pregnant, I have read two different articles about how on the show they are going to flash forward three months so they don't have to hide pregnant Jen. But why only three months? why not flash forward in time 5 months to even it out with Jens real pregnancy? I mean When Jen is 9 months along she will be huge! (in a good way) but on the show she will only be 7 months pregnant which is a big difference in size. Syd will be the biggest 7 month pregnant woman I have ever seen. so then I started thinking maybe they are going to make Syd have twins! then her size might be just about right! lol. Just a thought... I hope I made sense.

When the baby is over 4 kg, or they have much amniotic fluid there also very big! But maybe there just gonna write in some problems in the 7th month so she has do give birth to months earlyer in the show.

Back