Alias' Bad Guy Opens Up

Grsh if I made a list of the celebs I'd like to stalk we'd be here for a while. Infact, once my friend and my dance teacher gave serious thought to kiddnapping David Duchovny when he was in AZ filming Evolution. We had a great plan we were gonna drive to the buttes where they were filming and sneak past the guards, then Sherrie would ask him for his autograph and Mrs. Jeras and I chlorophormed him. Then we'd shove him in the car and drive back to Sherrie's place were we had constructed a large glass box and keep him there. Then we would charge people money to see "Fox Mulder" and then when we got bored with him we would sell him on EBAY and if Tea wasn't the highest bidder. Oh well...

I am totally kidding. However, it was a long running joke amung us for a while. Infact it was the basis of a screenplay. I would totally lurve to glass box the other hottie David though. That would make my day!

Mmmm... :love: just luuuv the pictures.. how can he be so hot?
he's the first actor who i think is hot AND over thirty years. lol. it's true.. my first actor-crush was actually arnie.. shwartzenegger.. how do you even spell it? hahaha.. i can't believe i actually said that. wow.. "look at that.. the world didn't end.." ;)

:eek:fftopic: hahahahahah!!!! :jump: I had all forgotten that quote, 'til i read it from Sarkfan's msg.

"SARK:Good luck Sydney.
SYD:I don't need you to wish me luck you SOB.
SARK:Wonderful attitude.

wud u mind if i'd put it on my msg's too? :thinking:

I need to add Adam Levine to that list... yup, yup. :lol:

Okay, since there's a thread discussing dedicated to Michael and news on him (Michael's Mistresses)... I'm making a thread about David... uh huh!

We've kind of turned this thread into that anyways! LMAO. :lol:

I have melted into a puddle Amy on the floor 🤤 from the hotness that is David Anders :love:

If I were to meet him, I would turn into a rambling idiot. I would probably want to either ask him to marry me...or I would want to just kiss him, taking him completely off guard. Then I would faint from excitement/embarassment :stretcher:

*big sigh*

Oh, and Joyie, if you need any help stalking Adam Levine...I'm willing to help out! He also reduces me to a puddle of Amy on the floor...

Hey what happened to deNile? :angry: Im not listening lalalalalalalalalalalala cant see picture that's David's cousin lalalalalalalalalalala! :banghead:

Hehe, here's us chasing David :love:
:run:

I think he needs to do more cons in the US so I can plan some Fanders meets!!!

He smokes? Wow, I wouldn't have thought that! Ugh, that's going to bug me...Oh well, one look in his eyes and *swoon* I think I could completely forget!

And WHOA those pictures ROCK!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Could he be any hotter?!?

i must say that that picture of him with his cousin is where he looks the hottest. you can see his blue eyes and he has on a striped shirt. 🤤
but smoking is a turn-off. but i've always thought that smokers would be the best in bed. i dunno why. but it couldn't be the "i smoke and complain all the time" type that some people are. but the bad-ass smokers. but david anders would be great in bed even if he was like paralyzed from the neck down so it doesnt really matter. 🤤*daydreaming*

He smokes....Well that's ok with me I'm also a smoker.
He's soooo HOT in those pics at the golf thing *drools* and the pic of him with his "cousin" *I'm so in denile* also hot..

~Rach~

Back