Alias Blends 2

:jawdrop: the colors, the lighting. i love 'em, xinyi!

entered in the current sd-1.net official challenge.

disguise2yf.jpg

Xinyi - The first one I adore. I remember that scene vividly, especially as an anti-Vaughner. ;) 🍅 Beautiful darkness and coloring. I love your style. ^_^ I think I've told you that before but it bears repeating. :lol:

Ethan - Ooh cool texture use! The coloring's really awesome too. Nice job. :smiley:

thanks ethan and leslie. thanks for repeating - i'm a sucker for darkness in my art.

nice piece ethan. nice texture use and nice glow on the text.

Ethan- I love that, saw it at SD-1. The brushes around the edge are great, love how shaprened they look, and the colors are just :woot:

This one for a challenge at Creative. Inspired by "Used to Love Her" by Voodoo Glow Skulls, which are the lyrics used, font is Times New Roman, imsage from Alias-media.com.

I used the pics at alias-media for the "there's only one sydney bristow" but they don't show anything cause I edited them to be something else...like how she isn't fighting herself in the real ep.

credits:
Title: only one
pics: alias-media/myself
textures: tre, tippy, lee, zugma, TBE
text: alias title and the pilot
font: goudy, courier

Jillian That's just amazing. The layout, and the shiny-ness of it. I love the positioning of the pictures, and how its sort of in a circle, but then that pic of Jack is like outside the circle. OMG. How'd you do it!? :thud:

Fong Dude that is so...like stylish. I love the like I odn't know...*is at a loss for words* but the random arrangement of the pics that all goes so well togehter. Chaotic...I think. Yea. Awesome piece (y)

DB *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* runs in circles. I LIKE IT EVEN BETTER NOW. OMG. I am in love with that first version. fu**ing amazing.

Two Alias blends. One was for a redo on my Official Challenge entry.

I love the second version! The bullets are just
thud.gif
and the color is beautiful :hug: I lvoe the composition, too :blush: It's fantastic.

Jillian That's just amazing. The layout, and the shiny-ness of it. I love the positioning of the pictures, and how its sort of in a circle, but then that pic of Jack is like outside the circle. OMG. How'd you do it!?

Thank you :smiley: The shiny parts are my favorite ^_^ But, like by, Jack outside of the circle what do you mean?

<----- is slow :rolleyes:

DB - You're incredible. I bow to your artmaking prowess. :notworthy: :smiley: I even love the Vaughn one. :D But seriously, awesome.

Jon - I looove it! :love: The colors, layout, everything - SO good. (y)

Back