Alias Blends

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg no offense, but I hated the royal tenenbaums, and my brother had the life aquatic. But that MIGHT be because we're of the younger age bracket, and I'm sure his movies have more appeal to the older generations...not saying you're old or anything!

Hi Everyone! I'm new here, my name is Allyson, and I've gotta say, you all are so wonderfully skilled. I absolutley adore all of your blends! I made one myself, I'd like to share. It's my first one and I'm not sure if I even like it...lol...but let me know what you think. :D

wow...Uncovering Alias...that's amazing :cool: Really really unique, and the colors and everyhting is amazing :D

And LittleOne...first off :welcome: and glad to hear you like all the artwork ^_^ And :thud: that is absolutely amaaazing for your first one...my first one looked like felgercarb :lol: Aweeesome job :D :D

these were just for the fun of it, and i hadnt used the pics yet :smiley:

title: both eyes open
lyrics: me
font: arial (it's my blend font :sly: )
texture: none
brushes: none
pics: i've had them for so long i cant remember, but i'm guessing they're from the missing frame

link 1
link 2

thanks cynthia!! And great work littleone, and welcome. Hope to see lots more

DB, those are so unique and cool! Are you going through your vector phase?

nothing much...just a small blend. i loved this ep. so many good quotes. and for the important things..

pics: two evil monks
fonts: times

aww nancee - that was my fave scene last week :love: i like the kind of tv screen efect you have :smiley: *heads to alias media cos obviously the caps are up :smiley:*

LittleOne said:
Hi Everyone! I'm new here, my name is Allyson, and I've gotta say, you all are so wonderfully skilled. I absolutley adore all of your blends! I made one myself, I'd like to share. It's my first one and I'm not sure if I even like it...lol...but let me know what you think.  :D
[post="1186022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hiya Allyson :hi:

only just noticed your little post tucked away at the top there .

welcome to AllAlias and especially our little fan media corner :smiley: I hope everyone makes you feel welcome here :smiley:

your blend is lovely :smiley: hope to see more from you soon (y)

Awww, thanks Jems. I'm happy to be here. You are all so sweet, and so talented! :D Thanks for the compliment on my blend. It's nothing great...lol...not nearly as amazing as all of yours but I hope to get better with time!

did this awile ago for the season 2 blend challenge, but i forgot to post it here. at least, i couldn't find it here. if i missed it somehow, lemme know and i'll delete it (y)

font: arial
lyrics: quote from alias and me
pic: vartanho i think
textures: parenthese
brushes: none

photobucket link

aww salad - i have been missing will his week - i grabbed a load of old pictures of him to make icons :love: should make walls of him cos he's cute and i loved his freidnship with syd :sigh:

I think I've commented on that one before DB. But if not, it's great (y)

I made two versions of this one. I think I like the smoother looking one better

Title: Fool
Pics: Two Evil Monks
Brushes: Tere
Font: Georgia
Lyrics: Look What You've done by Jet
Textures: Tre and Krisnreine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back