Alias Bloopers?!?!?

verdantheart said:
The Alias bloopers were announced to be on Monday, May 12, and there is still a bloopers show scheduled for that date as well as this next Monday. Last Monday's show did not have Kevin Weissman as a host. They finally have the description for the May 12 show on TV Guide online:

Mess-ups and mishaps from the network's stable of shows, including “My Wife & Kids,” “Alias,” “The George Lopez Show” and “Less Than Perfect.” Featuring appearances by Tisha Campbell-Martin, Kevin Wiesman and Andy Dick. Dick Clark hosts.

So rest easy!
;)
the 12th! i thought it was the 2nd! and that i missed 20 minutes!

verdantheart said:
AliasHombre said:
ya, we might see jack laugh once
I believe Mr Garber laughs quite frequently.
:D
me too! I love him! everyone is so mean to him!! Victor is the best actor on the show guys! i mean come on...you have to admit THAT even if you dont like his character very much...he plays it EXTREMELY well!

Victor Garber has to be one of my favorite actors he does everything. I haven't seen a actor who can sing, dance, and play good character roles in along time.

If most people don't like his character, then he is a terrific actor (which he is) to make everyone hate him so much, when in fact I would bet that he is quite enjoyable. ;)

Back