Alias Books!

I read four first, because are the only ones which is appeared here!

It's well, easy to read!

But, I don't like the presence of Noah :P

I read the first two books... but then I just skimmed the next two. :lol: And now I don't feel like going back to read them cause I know what happened. :lol:

I read all of them up to free fall except close quarters. they're good but there are so many mistakes. in free fall theres an agent from sd-15. in the show they said there were only 12 sd cells.

*~*~Bluebird~*~* said:
I read all of them up to free fall except close quarters. they're good but there are so many mistakes. in free fall theres an agent from sd-15. in the show they said there were only 12 sd cells.
lol good eye! i havent read that one yet

i own and have read all of them up to Infiltration (9 in total, i believe).. the next one is due out in July.. i forget what it is called though. hm.. yes i also noticed that in free fall.. about SD-15.. interesting..

ok i have a question, do they say anywhere that the cells are numbered 1-12? because if not you could have a sd-15 if every cell got to pick their own numbers.

ok, i thought in one of the book vaughn said he didnt have the time to read his dad's book thingy, but in one of the eps of season two vaughn told the guy that his dad wrote about him in this book, is that a mistake from the books to the show?

I just read the newest one Infiltration, I loved it! i loved how it tied in Anna and everything. These authors do a great job. i cant wait for the next one

ok i have another question, it might already be on here somewhere but im to lazy to go back and look. on the show dont they say that syd and francie went to high school together but in the book recruited they say the first meet over the summer. Am i missing something or is this another thing that doesnt match up?

Back