Alias books ?

I know where all alias fans but are the books worth reading. I like to read but ive never read the books, i dont know why. Are they better than the actual tv series?

They're pretty good. Some of them are better than others, but I'd say they're worth reading (y) Compared to the series, I don't think they're as good, but they're still worth a read. Some of the missions in the books are good ones that shoulod have been on the show ;)

I personally like the prequel ones better, but I haven't read all of the APO series though. It defiantly not better than the show, but that is like impossible :P! They are really good though, and are fun to read. It's like being inside Sydney's head, and seriosuly who woudn't want that :D?

~Andrea :angelic:

I actually preffered the APO books, however the prequel books do explain somethings from the past and tell you storys from the show.

For example, the book 'Disappeared' tells the full story that Sydney was telling Will in Parity about her getting drunk at a party. :lol:

I've read about 7 of the prequel ones...spent about 30 quid in one go on them, so I'm saving up for the APO ones so I can buy loads at once. I thought they were pretty good. 19-year-old Syd is naive and a bit annoying, but still they're entertaining. Nowhere near as good as teh TV show.

I've got most of the Alias prequel books, plus one of the APO series - here's my list:

Prequels
Recruited
Disappeared
Sister Spy
Father Figure
Free Fall
Infiltration
Vanishing Act
Skin Deep
Shadowed

APO Series
Two of a Kind?

I still don't have A Secret Life from the prequels yet, but I'd like to get it - and I'm not planning to get the Vaughn prequel books.

They are very good.Prequels are little naive,but entertaining.APO books are better,Two of kind was good,and Replaced was fun book about sibling rivarly between Syd and Nadia.

The prequels are about the period before the show.
How everything began.

The APO Series are more mature.
But i love both of them!

Back