Season 5 Alias Cartoons

Thankyou soooo much for posting those pics. They are <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>absolutly</span> hilarious!!!!!!!!

In the season one my favorite part is where Vaughn is holding a gun above Sloanes head and it say's bang! and he is giving either bunny ears or the peace sign. Too funny :lol: !

In season two (my favorite) the best part was Jack and Irina coming out of the marriage counselors office. Jack is counting on his fingers (possibly counting the ways Irina has betrayed his trust) and Irina has adevils tail and a hailo.That is just fricken hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!

In season tow my favorite is Syd stabbing Vaughn and Lauren's photo album. Good for her!!!!!

Not sure if I already posted this because I tried last night but remember a while back everyone thought there was a connection between the green vile in Sark's pocket and Syd's eggs? What if it was the serum for Nadia to communicate with Rambaldi? Just a thought that came to me last night watching the Blood Ties episode.

Spec abt the S3 cartoon...

insarksbestinterest.jpg

Jack's computer *does* say "Where are you?" and she is the only major character not appearing in the cartoon, I believe...

i was woundering who was the guy was in the red hockey top thing?
any ideas?

Alias rules

i cant wait until Alias Series 3 Comes out in the UK!!!

Love you all, my fellow agents

Dixon

Dixon said:
i was woundering who was the guy was in the red hockey top thing?
any ideas?

Alias rules

i cant wait until Alias Series 3 Comes out in the UK!!!

Love you all, my fellow agents

Dixon
Weiss :smiley:

aliasluver47 said:
Did anybody notice the Christmas trees on Sloane's socks in the season 2 cartoon.  Interesting.

Project Christmas anyone? :redhair:
OMG duh! :doh: I was wondering why in the world he had Christmas trees on his socks.. coz everything means something...

Jack was the guy who did it, but Sloane must have been involved, if we're trying to find clues/spoilers from the cartoons.

Jack was the guy who did it, but Sloane must have been involved, if we're trying to find clues/spoilers from the cartoons.

Exactly!

And BTW...it took me about 15 minutes to realize that the Christmas trees meant Project Christmas cuz I thought that they were random too...lol ^_^

^ LMAO that's scary -- I was just coming on here to ask that! :D I don't suppose it will be for a while, tho, coz the show isn't starting till January...

Back