Season 5 Alias Cartoons

if you open the picture in a good imaging program like Photoshop or ACDSee, you can resize it and see the words a little better.

///the words on kendall's paper are still unintelligible

///weiss' book actually looks like it says "10 steps to better bounty hint," not 'hunt,' but maybe the artist just made a very skinny U. unless that is a hint...

///allison/francie's magazine says: "_Science Today_ New Advances in Cosmetic Surgery - reclaim the old you!"

///and jack's computer says "WHERE R U?!" not "where r u2," probably referring just to irina, pointing out that we haven't seen her in a while.

///Sark DEFINITELY has a vial of green liquid in his pocket. i agree with the people who've suggested that the hand on a stick represents sark's relationship with his father: it's the "i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" deal, but without the "i'll scratch you" part. sark's using his father's money (in exchange for freedom and a place in the covenant) and is somehow working to his own ends.

///obviously sloane has some huge master plan. i think he's controlling more than just sydney, but it would have cluttered the picture too much to make strings leading to every character.

///and i think francie, weiss, and kendall are not on the stage becuase they are the least central of the characters. i mean, we all love weiss, but he's not vital to the main action of the show.

ILIKEMIKE said:
Did anyone notice that the marionette strings are attached to Syd only? JJ is controlling her and Sloane's strings attach to JJ's. I think Sloane has control of Syd somehow. Maybe he implanted a chip in her or something. Just a little odd that the strings only attach to her and he is the master so to speak.

Also, (maybe just a coincidence) but did anyone notice that Marshall's propeller on the front of the plane is just touching the first string attached to Syd? Could he hold the key to finally freeing her from Sloane? ;)
I don't think the propeller on Marshall's plane is touching one of the strings attatched to Syd. I just think it looks like it.

But I do agree with what you say about Sloane controlling JJ and, indirectly, Syd.

Does anyone know who actually drew these cartoons? It's difficult to know whether to expect any hidden spoilers when you don't know if the artist has any insight.

Nive Caligans said:
Does anyone know who actually drew these cartoons? It's difficult to know whether to expect any hidden spoilers when you don't know if the artist has any insight.
i heard that it was drawn by a friend of J.J or someone like that.

In the third season pic, Weiss is holding a book saying how to become a better bounty hunter, and is also in hockey clothes. Dunno if anyone remembers, but Irina showed up at the hockey rink in season 2 after Vaughn got a call from Weiss and he had to leave, leaving Syd on her own.

I thought I read on one of the Alias boards that Weiss (GG) was leaving the show and JJ was creating another show about him being a bounty hunter. I don't know if it's true, but if so than that's probably what it means.

:confused: Well as I was reading and rereading the posts about Sarks diaper, it occurred to me that he would find out about his parents.

As far as the cartoon for season 3, all i have to say is awesome. Where on earth did you uncover these? I would love to get a copy of all of them, so I can look at them more carefully.

It is amazing to me how accurate these cartoons have been and no doubt will be.

If that is in fact Kendall under the stage, could it mean that he is pasrt of an underground organization? :Ph34r: We found out that he was in fact head of the DOR.

Just wondering. ;)

Weiss: Greg Grunberg is in a movie or TV Show, written or created by JJ, he plays a bounty hunter.

Sark: David Anders is 22/21 and the rest of the cast are 30+, because of this he is nicknamed "the baby" see S1 Full Cast Commentary for references, ie. jokes.

Jack: Jack and the door, is the fact that he has alot of skelentons (i know I mispelt it) in his closet, ie. Project Christmas secret he kept from Syd etc.

This might be totally crazy for me to think, but what if the guy in the hole in the floor isn't Kendall, but Cole (the leader of the Covenant whos last name I can't remember). It kind of looks like it could be either...but I'm leaning toward it being Cole. Any thoughts?

That was adorable!!! :woot: i loved it. did you see the pulling teeth guy was there. the milk carton was adorable. so was the office pool and computer with the " Where are you"! on it. lol. Kendall in the basement. ans sark scratching his own back with lazarays ( his daddy) svevered hand. yuhgg! :eek: I love that shes stabbing their wedding album. and that sloan is really the one pulling all the strings.

aliasball said:
This might be totally crazy for me to think, but what if the guy in the hole in the floor isn't Kendall, but Cole (the leader of the Covenant whos last name I can't remember). It kind of looks like it could be either...but I'm leaning toward it being Cole. Any thoughts?
Do you mean McKenas Cole, played by Tarantino? He's not head of the Covenant according to the eight-ball. ;) Plus, it doesn't look like him at all if you ask me.

That was such a cute cartoon! I, among many others i see, love how syd is stabbing that albulm. is it so wrong that that made my day? lol. How Sloane is pulling all the strings, it looks like he will be the center of the season. I think Somehow he is going to be a more important character than we all thought.

here's wat i think...
kendall is being kept in the dark, jack is keeping skeletons in the closet (keeping secrets), sydney's getting revenge, sloane is pulling all strings, and dixon's certificate says macalaster but if you spell it macalister it means to lie,lying or something to that effect does that mean dixon is lying to someone?

:Ph34r: like a ninja she jumps :cool: like a cool woman she walks :redhair: like a red hair,intelligent,awesome woman she is (y) all i can say is awesome

Indeed Greg Grunberg is working on a new show starring him as a bounty hunter. It is delayed though.

From Alias Media

JJ Abrams New Show
Posted on Wednesday, January 28 @ 09:26:45 CST by gator

Debbie writes "Alphabet net has opted to push back development on its J.J. Abrams pilot "The Catch," a bounty hunter actioner set to star "Alias' " Greg Grunberg. Project will now be targeted for midseason 2004-05.

Poor Weiss, I'll miss him!
:D
--Mandy :angelic:

Back