Season 5 Alias Cartoons

Hey, can I just post what I think, cos everyone's posting without reading everyone else's replies. :P

It's Marshall on the plane, and it is Kendall under the floor. I think that symbolizises his 'Project Black Hole' thing, because he has his own lil' papers, so it's like he has his own thing going on. I don't think he's being kept in the dark, cos of the clipboard.

I like all the other theories, and the facts, like how Sark still has a vial of the Syd/Rambaldi baby, and how his dad is scratching his back with the money, and then that money goes to the Covenant, but what's with Weiss wearing the hockey jersey? I thought he was a footballer til I notcied the hockey stick. The bounty hunting thing is cool, and so is the Frallison book, but does it matter that she doesn't seem to be doing much?

I cracked up when I saw the 'Office Pool' and Sydney slashing the book. :P And the Sloane-puppetmaster thing is really cool, like he has control of all of them, and he's in the lead of the game.

I like the Jackie thing, with the skeletons in the closet that he's trying to conceal. I tried analysing Lauren to see if any signs point to her being Covenant, but all there is to do with Lauren is jealousy over Vaughn wanting Sydney before her. But I guess they can't give away all their secrets. ;)

agentkate said:
I like the third season one the best, with Sydney stabbing the book.
Ha yea ure right because shes jealous of lauren and mad at vaughn i had a hard time figuring out what she was doing but then on the book i saw "Lauren & Vaughn".

Alias-shiningstarr said:
here's wat i think...
kendall is being kept in the dark, jack is keeping skeletons in the closet (keeping secrets), sydney's getting revenge, sloane is pulling all strings, and dixon's certificate says macalaster but if you spell it macalister it means to lie,lying or something to that effect does that mean dixon is lying to someone?
Ahhhhhhhh you figured it all out that does make sense good job!!

It definitely means something, i can't believe it, sloane has the whole season planned out in his mind from the scrolls in tibet that cardin or whoever gave him, while kendall is a main player (shown in "full disclosure") and that lauren is seducing Vaughn but is rly evil (shown in the recent eps) etc.

just wondering, is weiss holding a book that says "ten steps to better bounty hunting"??? cuz thats funny, since thats the new show hes doing.

i didn't even realize sark was scratching his back with lazarey's hand. who's hand is it that's taking the gold from his back pocket??

MVhunny said:
just wondering, is weiss holding a book that says "ten steps to better bounty hunting"??? cuz thats funny, since thats the new show hes doing.
yup... i think that's what it reads. hahaha.

aliasgirlie said:
i didn't even realize sark was scratching his back with lazarey's hand. who's hand is it that's taking the gold from his back pocket??
its probably symbolising the covenant

aliasgirlie said:
MVhunny said:
yup... i think that's what it reads. hahaha.
ugh...i hope it deosnt mean hes leaving the show...hes like, the only friend syd has left!!!

Why is Weiss smacking aliens with a hoceky stick whilst reading about how to be a bounty hunter? :blink:

I enjoy Jack holding back skeletons in the closet and Kendell in the floorboards...

I think Weiss is reading "10 Steps to Become a Better Bounty Hunter" because the actor who plays him, Greg Grunberg, has signed on as the lead of J.J.'s new Pilot about a group of bounty hunters ;)

Back