Alias Commercials

I was just wondering how alias is advertised in other countries. Its just that here in aus there was this alias ad last night that had people walking through the shops, dancing, obssessing about this lifesize cutout of jen. They were saying something along the lines of people cant get enough of jennifer garner. It was hilarious. Did any other aussies see it.

In england they don't really advertise it!! but once they did the main article of the sky magazine on it!!! I think thats why the ratings r so low here!!

AliasBub said:
I was just wondering how alias is advertised in other countries. Its just that here in aus there was this alias ad last night that had people walking through the shops, dancing, obssessing about this lifesize cutout of jen. They were saying something along the lines of people cant get enough of jennifer garner. It was hilarious. Did any other aussies see it.
OMG yes I saw that ad. Well the last part of it anyway. Highly disturbing ;) :lol:

AliasBub said:
Yes!!! I love that ad! Hilarious! Esp the guy taking her "shopping".... :P

Now for one with Vaughn..... *sigh*

DFTP

In Australian commerical fooled me that it say, "Twin sister?" (where she traveled in Uzbekistan) and I thought it might actually happened but it's really nothing! LOL!

Funny but disturbing. I was hoping that they would show it again last night before they aired 'The Abduction' but I didn't see it. Damn

Back