Alias couples you love

Who will you vote if S/V is not an option?

• Lauren/Sark - Lark

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jack/Irina

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Weiss/Nadia - Wadia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will/Francie

• Sloane/Emily

• Rachel/Thomas

• Simon/Julia (Sydney)

• Marshall/Carrie

• Sydney/Will

• Sydney/Danny

• Total voters
I'm just curious who is your favourite Alias pairing if you can't vote for Sydney/Vaughn. I didn't include Sarkney, since they really weren't a 'real' couple.

My vote goes for Lauren/Sark. They are so perfect for each other. :blush:

Irina and Jack, they are the most compelling characters, both separately and as a couple, they have such a rich history together, and Lena Olin and Victor Garber have the best chemistry ever

Good that Sark and Rachel wasn't an option in that poll, because it would have been really hard for me to pick one. I love Nadia/Weiss, they're so cute together. :love: But Sark and Rachel was very hot. Their chemistry was amazing!

I voted for Irina and Jack of course, they sat the screen on fire in every scene they were together and also for me Sark didn't have any chemistry with anyone but Sydney. :blush:

Irina and Jack, they are the most compelling characters, both separately and as a couple, they have such a rich history together, and Lena Olin and Victor Garber have the best chemistry ever

I completely agree. After Sydney and Vaughn, I would definitley pick these two. I just loved the way that Irina would always tease Jack and he would always fall for it :lol: . They were an awesome couple to watch just because they had so many issues, but they still loved eachother despite that. I actually probably liked them better when they were arguing, lol.
(At first I was freaking out when I saw that Sydney and Vaughn were not listed, lol :rolleyes: )

It was hard to choose between Nadia/Weiss and Marshall/Carrie because they are both so great couples. But I ended up voting Nadia/Weiss because they are just so cute together :smiley:

I loved nadia and wiess together it was so cute and then it was funny when vaughn and wiess talked about slone becoming his father law .

I loved nadia and wiess together it was so cute and then it was funny when vaughn and wiess talked about slone becoming his father law .

In which episode did Vaughn talk to Weiss about Sloane becoming hs father-in-law? I can't remember that I've ever seen a scene like that. :thinking:

Back