Season 4 Alias Cut off

ME TOO!!! im so frikin angry!! who was the "important person" she had to meet at the train station...if i missed a friggin syd/vaughn moment there is gonna be hell to pay abc.

Yep.... you missed a big S/V moment... she met vaughn at the train station... he walked up to her -- held out his hand -- and they danced....

HOLY felgercarb!!!! i'm sooooooooo mad right now!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: wtf, they couldn't leave it on for 2 more minutes!!!!! if it does that again next week, i'm sooo getting an american satelite!!!!

didn't do it here, but we were tuned on the HD channels and had DVR'd it for playback without commercials.

BTW, the train station was the same one from Almost Thiry Years, where they met.

nataliethealiasfreak said:
i'm sooo getting an american satelite!!!!
[post="1282055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

except for the fact that it's illegal. :P

Okay for Canadians who missed Alias because of stupid Canadian Satillite. If you have Bell Express Vu. On Sunday, some CTV channels will be showing the Orphan, others will be showing Tuesday. If you guys want to rewatch it, these are the channels and time for Tuesday:

2:00 pm 201
4:00 pm 225
5:00 pm 235
6:00 pm 224

If you dont' have any of the channels I'm sorry :( If you guys would like to check with your own satillite set up, go to www.tv.msn.com

:smiley:

I myself am recording the 12:00 showing on "ABC-W" (channel 228)
--Mandy :angelic:

I figured that...ugh thats' why im so mad...thats one of my FAVEEEEEE moments evvverrr i lovvee that train scene ughhhhhhhhhhh...and what about the scenes from next week?!

mystery_chick said:
except for the fact that it's illegal. :P
Okay for Canadians who missed Alias because of stupid Canadian Satillite. If you have Bell Express Vu. On Sunday, some CTV channels will be showing the Orphan, others will be showing Tuesday. If you guys want to rewatch it, these are the channels and time for Tuesday:

2:00 pm 201
4:00 pm 225
5:00 pm 235
6:00 pm 224

If you dont' have any of the channels I'm sorry :( If you guys would like to check with your own satillite set up, go to www.tv.msn.com

:smiley:

I myself am recording the 12:00 showing on "ABC-W" (channel 228)
[post="1282074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ohhh! i only have one abc channel :( my parents have an american one i think cuz they get like 4 abc channels lol i want that!!!! i don't care if it's illegal! alias is much more important!!! :lol: :angelic: ;)

sarkfan_alias said:
i saw the whole episod it did not cut off on me
[post="1282108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
it's because you're in the US

ohhh! i only have one abc channel :( my parents have an american one i think cuz they get like 4 abc channels lol i want that!!!! i don't care if it's illegal! alias is much more important!!!  :lol:  :angelic:  ;)
[post="1282105"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

really?! I have two ABC. ABC -East and ABC-West. ... i'm tempted to watch the 12 o'clock show... but i have to finish my essay... :sly:
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
really?! I have two ABC. ABC -East and ABC-West. ... i'm tempted to watch the 12 o'clock show... but i have to finish my essay... :sly:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1282115"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awwww yeah i have some work to do too but i'm too pissed to do it now :P

hopefully alias-media will have the promo for next week and the ending from tonight's show up by friday....i think, they said the 1st right?

awwww yeah i have some work to do too but i'm too pissed to do it now  :P 

hopefully alias-media will have the promo for next week and the ending from tonight's show up by friday....i think, they said the 1st right?
[post="1282119"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think i'm actually unconsciously trying to stall doing my work so that I'd be awake aruond 1 o'clock and just watch that scene. :lol: but I dont' think i'll make it. Have to get up at 6 and going through a day on 5 hour sleep is not fun. ;)

The cut off happened to me too, with the Bell satellite. I hate the way they bleed the begining and endings into the next show.

I was watching "Tuesday" as well when the end got cut off a moment ago (I watched on Seattle station KOMO) and replaced by the Canadian feed for Eyes (courtesy of Victoria station CHEK) - guess I'll have to wait to watch "Tuesday" again on CTV to see how it ended (grrr). <_<

HOLY felgercarb!!!! i'm sooooooooo mad right now!!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  wtf, they couldn't leave it on for 2 more minutes!!!!! if it does that again next week, i'm sooo getting an american satelite!!!!
[post="1282055"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This is just one of the exact reasons why I hate both the cable companies' use of "sim-sub" (simulcast substitution) and ABC's use of a staggered schedule - I missed that last scene because of those things.

Don't worry though, Natalie - at least we got CTV to rely on to see it again.

Back