Season 4 Alias Cut off

I hate Canadian television. I am so mad that now i have to wait til Sunday just to see that small part, even though I won't mind watching the whole episode

I don't live in Canada, so I am not familiar with the television schedule, but if "Eyes" cut-off the end of "Alias" right at 10:00pm, wouldn't "Alias" have cut-off the last minutes of "Lost" at 9:00pm?

If "Alias" started late (9:02pm) why couldn't "Eyes"?

What am I missing?

No what happens is Lost goes right to the end and over the 10 pm start, delaying Alias but not cutting the begining. Alias as well ends after the hour is up and so forth. Last night it just cut off at the hour and started EYES.

Dark Avenger said:
This is just one of the exact reasons why I hate both the cable companies' use of "sim-sub" (simulcast substitution) and ABC's use of a staggered schedule - I missed that last scene because of those things.

Don't worry though, Natalie - at least we got CTV to rely on to see it again.
[post="1282262"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah....thank god for ctv! lol

awww and Mandy, i only got 3 hours of sleep last night so i know how you feel ;)

Moop 47 said:
:angry:  missed an entire scene because CHEK Tv couldnt fraking wait 1 min!
[post="1283442"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww i'm with ya! but at least if you get ctv you can still watch it next weekend! and i know for a fact that ctv doesn't switch networks like that ^_^

SydAPO05 said:
:console:  Awww poor guys!! Sorry u missed one of the best parts!!
SYD
[post="1283601"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thank god for alias-media!! i just saw the part that was cut off....sooo cuuute!!! *sniff*

aw i feel bad for u because u missed the part where they danced and then snuck in a phone booth and totally did it in the train station....

i think vaughn's been stealing a page or 2 from julian's book: 10 easiest ways to seduce a spy....

ithey snuck into a phone booth? i missed it! that sucks grrrrr :angry:

now i have to wait until sunday to see it again! thank god for ctv :P

ahahaha a page from sark's book :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGg

HOLY felgercarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO HURT EVERYONE AT ABC!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :angry: :angry: :wtf: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can't believe thats what i missed!!!! i had a feeling she was going to meet vaughn!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I am going to go sit in a corner and cry!!! :eek: alias media has the clip???? omg thank godddd

okie.. i live in canada.. but i can't wait until SUNDAY!!! i've already waited... umm 2 days.. and its driving me crazy now.. where in alias-media is it? HELP PLZZZ

AlIaSMVLuVa said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGg

HOLY felgercarb!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I'M GOING TO HURT EVERYONE AT ABC!!!!!!!!  :eek:  :eek:  :angry:  :angry:  :wtf:  UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i can't believe thats what i missed!!!! i had a feeling she was going to meet vaughn!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I am going to go sit in a corner and cry!!! :eek: alias media has the clip???? omg thank godddd
[post="1284955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it's not abc's fault....it's the stupid canadian network!!! but alias-media has the ending now so you can watch it and the promo for nightingale........it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I watched it on ABC and I didn't miss the ending. If you're watching on Canadian TV, I think you should complain to them. :blink:

verdantheart said:
I watched it on ABC and I didn't miss the ending. If you're watching on Canadian TV, I think you should complain to them.  :blink:
[post="1289944"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well it never did that before so maybe it was just an accident last week.....if they cut it off this week again, i'll definately try and do something cuz it's not fair.....they leave Lost on until it finishes so it cuts into the Alias time slot :angry:

I finally saw the scene that I missed this afternoon - and man, that definitely was worth the week-and-a-half wait, because the dance in the train station made the whole episode in the end (the only thing Vaughn forgot to do was bring a portable CD player with some romantic music for him and Syd to dance to).

Back