'Alias' date has a fishy end

verdantheart said:
Why shouldn't Sydney be noble? It's the Bristow thing. And, besides, that puts more emotional angst onto Vaughn . . . mmm, drama.
;)
couldn't agree with you more (y) I can't wait to see it unfold!

verdantheart said:
Not at all! That is in character for Sydney. It isn't in character for Sydney to go try to bust up a marriage and beat up the missus! And don'cha think that'd kind of put Vaughn's sympathies more on Lauren's side anyway . . . ? I mean if Sydney behaved like a juvenile b**** about the whole unfortunate circumstance . . .

Why shouldn't Sydney be noble? It's the Bristow thing. And, besides, that puts more emotional angst onto Vaughn . . . mmm, drama.
;)
(y)
I agree Sydney is the noble type of woman.

I like sushi and they do try to extra screen out bad fish but there is always a risk of food poisoning when you are eating meat that is not cooked.

On Access Hollywood they said VArtan was okay he came back the next day for filming alright. The also mentioned that Garner was going to be a recruiter for the CIA.

Hopefully Mr Vartan will avoid sushi before big publicity events in the future. It's a bit of a risky meal.
:(

i bet the cast and crew made lots of jokes when michael went to work the next day!! i can see it now!!

Xtremelimits08 Posted on Aug 29 2003, 08:58 PM
  lol ya the poor guy  the way they wrote it the made it sound like Jen was upset with him when he got sick 

Like she was mad or worried? :blink:

cancan99 said:
Anyone else bothered by the whole "she loves him enough to let him go" comment?

:eek:
I don't think Sydney's REALLY going to let him go. I think she's gonna try, and she's going to tell herself she's over him. But deep down, she'll be dying and still be madly in love him. And she'll probably just get a new lover to either 1) make Vaughn jealous or 2) Try to use him(her new lover) to ease her pain, and pretend it's Vaughn or something like that. But I don't think she's REALLY going to get over Vaughn.

Back