Alias: Declassified.

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
Does anybody know if and when a new Alias declassified is coming out? i'm desperate for another alias season book to come out, crammed with juicy alias goodness to enjoy. :P

I was trying to find it (the first one) at Borders today and they didn't have it...I wanted to look through it before I shelled out 35 bucks for it... so you guys liked the first one??

i was gonna ask about that today. i love love loved the first book, it's SO good. i really hope they make one for season 2. that would have Irina!! heee!

I went to Borders and they said they were all out but I am gonna go back again soon because I REALLY wanna get!! I hope they come out with one for season 2 & 3!!

I bought the first one but have not gotten around reading it yet. Once the season is over I'll pop in my Alias DVDs for Season 1 and will start reading. Well, I read like 10 pages and looked at all the pictures...

But yeah, I totally agree - they should have a book for Season 2 and Season 3.

I don't think it's gonna happen. At least not for Season 2 (or so it seems since it's the end of Season 3 and they haven't even talked about it).

Heya!!

Does anyone know where I would be able to get the Alias Declassified book in Australia, I have tried Dymocks they don't have.

Does anyone know if Borders would have it.

Thanks

Back