Alias Dreams

"Whats a Sark?"

:lol: That's great!

I had another Alias dream... unfortunately, I don't remember it much. I think I was working for the CIA or something... and there was some big crisis and I kept hearing "Sydney Bristow" and then I saw some tall blond guy freaking out (obviously Vaughn). Then I think I went with the team to rescue her, and Vaughn was giving orders, and then all of a sudden my boyfriend was there too. I do remember asking HIM, "what are you doing here?" But... yeah... :cool:

marshalllovr4eva said:
my friends and i often have them...sadly im often trapped by sd-6 and they question me and are really mean (even syd) everyone cept marshall ;)
So we do.... Unfortunatly I dont remember most of them ^_^

Then I think I went with the team to rescue her, and Vaughn was giving orders, and then all of a sudden my boyfriend was there too. I do remember asking HIM, "what are you doing here?"

Yikes! I'd hate to be having a dream with Vaughn in it and have my boyfriend show up! I'd be like, "Um..Excuse me, but my dreams are sort of my "private time", and I need you to go away now. No, never mind that guy over there...I don't even know who that is. Now LEAVE!!" :smiley:

LOL! I cry out in my sleep all the time lol! what's a sark! lol XxReDhAiRxX

K this is like the only dream I ever had k it was me and Sydney and Vaughn and we were in this dark hall way, and Jack was tellnig Syd something in her ear and Vaughn was just staring at her while I was watching then she turned to Vaughn and kissed him. Im don't rembere being shocked or anything not at all. They these guys came down on ropes from don't ask me how or where since there was a roof on the hall and started shooting at us. Vaugh nand syd had guns but I didn't. SO I was like "Give m a gun" and syd was likeNo ...you suck at shotoing" and I kept saying give me a gun I tyhink iI swore a couple times. Then all of a sudden Vaughn diove at Syd ney as a guy came in with a bazooka er something and I was left standing there asking for a gun!? lol! then it ended. But my Best friend said I was yelling out give me a gun..wheres the gun give it to me. she was sleeping over a t the tie! lol!

AG

I has soooooo many dreams about Alias!! My favorite is sad. I'm like 27 and I'm a spy and I'm on a mission with Syd and at the end, she is blown up by the enemy and I start to cry and then Jack comes out and starts telling me that she died for her country, blah-blah. I woke up almost cry. I also had dream wer I missed an ep and my dad wouldn't tell me about it!!!!!!!!!! I woke up crying. Seriously!

Yikes! I'd hate to be having a dream with Vaughn in it and have my boyfriend show up! I'd be like, "Um..Excuse me, but my dreams are sort of my "private time", and I need you to go away now. No, never mind that guy over there...I don't even know who that is. Now LEAVE!!"

Hehe! I think in my dream I actually told my boyfriend something like "you need to leave." I think 'cause I was at work and stuff. And yes, if it was between Vaughn and my boyfriend... well... Haha, okay, I'm joking. Mostly. ;)

Ive had a few Alias dreams but the one i remember most was after the 1st episode of the second season, Sydney and I were running through some lab like the one in taipea

Last night I had an Alias dream! :P It was about Sloane and Emily. Emliy found out that Sloane is really evil and then she killed him! Mwahaha!

The Two Towers!!! ME obsessed, dont get me started...

Anyway, had an alias dream last night! I dont remember most of it but i do remember Syd and Dixon going into a hotel type place. The bad guys had already been there looking for someone and they killed all the guests! :( And the hotel was half flooded, there water up to their knees. And most of the doors were open but a few were closed and Dixon said something about how they didnt kill the people there or something and went in. (stupid) and then a Matrix-look a like agent like pulled him into the closet and killed him :eek: And then Syd went in and she had her gun pointing around and I remember she was like really really terrified and then the guy started to jump out of the closet but then she shot him and then it ended. *breathes*

Well that was my long and confusing dream for you :smiley:

I had a horrible dream that Vaughn turned into Will!!! Eek!! I was so disturbed that I couldn't sleep the rest of the night!! I also had another dream that I went on a mission with sydney and vaughn!! LOL!! :redhair:

during the summer I had a couple vaughn dying dreams, but they werent like that was all they were about, it usually was my firend was there and somehow mv just showed up and died or something my dreams never make sense AT ALL

I was watching an episode of alias this year and right after it was over I fell alseep. Well i had this Dream that Sydney and Vaughn got married then like will married francie. And they were all married it was kinda wierd. O and then some how Sark came and tryed to kill them all then he fell of the side of the building. but didn't get hurt. He ended up marrying Alice. :blink: Very strange i know
Then they all just lived in this huge house togther. And they were all married. Then some how Ross and Rachael (From the show friends) Came in and started throwing bottles at them :blink:
But so and so I got woken up by my little sister. I was glad cause the dream made no since :blink: :smiley:

Sunfire_77 said:
I was watching an episode of alias this year and right after it was over I fell alseep. Well i had this Dream that Sydney and Vaughn got married then like will married francie. And they were all married it was kinda wierd. O and then some how Sark came and tryed to kill them all then he fell of the side of the building. but didn't get hurt. He ended up marrying Alice. :blink: Very strange i know
Then they all just lived in this huge house togther. And they were all married. Then some how Ross and Rachael (From the show friends) Came in and started throwing bottles at them :blink:
But so and so I got woken up by my little sister. I was glad cause the dream made no since :blink: :smiley:
i know.. i get my alias dreams right after i watch alias ... thats werid

SiriCerasi said:
The Two Towers!!! ME obsessed, dont get me started...

Anyway, had an alias dream last night! I dont remember most of it but i do remember Syd and Dixon going into a hotel type place. The bad guys had already been there looking for someone and they killed all the guests! :( And the hotel was half flooded, there water up to their knees. And most of the doors were open but a few were closed and Dixon said something about how they didnt kill the people there or something and went in. (stupid) and then a Matrix-look a like agent like pulled him into the closet and killed him :eek: And then Syd went in and she had her gun pointing around and I remember she was like really really terrified and then the guy started to jump out of the closet but then she shot him and then it ended. *breathes*

Well that was my long and confusing dream for you :smiley:
sounds like youve been obsessing a bit too much...
how come all these alias dreams are scary...shouldnt they be happy cause we all love alias so much

Back