Alias Dreams

O and then some how Sark came and tryed to kill them all then he fell of the side of the building. but didn't get hurt. He ended up marrying Alice.  Very strange i know

LOL that's funny!!! I accually read a fic where Alice and Sark were working together. I had a dream the other night, but I don't remember it, only little flashes of it.Darn.

okay, just wondering if anyone else has ever had an alias dream, because sadly :blush: i have!! last night i dreamt that i was watching the superbowl game and during third quarter, i fell asleep!! and when i woke up, on the tv screen was the Bad Robot at the end! I started screaming and crying(yes i was crying because i missed the almighty kiss and the big shock(and the show!!)(and i think if i actually do miss it, i will :P )and then two seconds later my doorbell rang, when i opened the door, there stood jen and michael with a tape of the episode in hand, he grinned and said, "We heard you missed the show and hey we'll watch it with you!"(talk about a dream come true, Michael Varten in my house!) so that's my fun little story of my alias dream, do you have any?

sorry i posted this because i just found that there was already another dreams post! i just got freaked out by my dream, sorry about that one!!LOL

I dreamed that I was Sydney Bristow and I was in the Spanish Bonita get up with bozo red hair. I was on a mission with Vaughn and he had his arm around me the whole time as we walked around this big fancy *super swank* shopping mall in San Francisco. Two men started chasing us. We split up and met on the street outside of the mall. We got away on bikes. ***SOO NOT ALIAS***

I had the weirdest dream two nights ago....Syd and Vaughn came outta no where and started blowing my school up....Then they went after all these preppies who I always here dissing Alias......But then the weird part....THEY CAME AFTER ME!!

I had an ALIAS dream last week, my first one! What happened was I was at my Jazz class, and first of all I didn't have my jazz clothes on. Then, the teacher wasn't ready so my mom led the warm-ups! (You're probably thinking what does this have to do with ALIAS?) Then, Jennifer and her husband came in and took class with us! It was kind of dissapointing though because my legs wouldn't go as high as they could go! In my dream, my mom kept on saying, "Smile Jennifer!" and then would take her picture. Anyway, that was my dream, I hope I have another one! :D

I know I have. I joined the CIA, and about 6 months later, Vaughn died on a mission. Sydney was devastated, but fell for me, and right while we were falling into bed I woke up... :angry: :angry: :confused:

Anyone else have dreams about the show?

i had one the night before the superbowl episode phase one, i was at a superbowl party all excited for alias and eating nachos then i went and sat on the couch and yelled and made sure everyone heard me, wake me up before the fourth quarter if i happen to fall asleep(bc football is boring to me!) and i fell asleep but no one woke me!!! i ended up waking up on my own, but when i looked at the tv screen it flashed bad robot and went to next week's preview!! i freaked out nad started jumping and screaming and that is when i woke up!! needless to say i was worried the whole game that i was going to fall asleep, so i watched alias re-runs to keep me up and ready!LOL, becuase that would be a nightmare if that came true!missing an epsisode like that, or just an episode period!lol

i dreamt i was weiss's girlfriend. and then in the dream, i "woke up" from my "dream," and talked to scott foley in the car about how i "dreamt" that greg grunberg was my boyfriend. and then i finally woke up (or switched dreams, who knows). it was all very strange.

haha i had a dream that i was an agent at th CIA and i went on all the missions with syd it was fun we kicked some A$$ and i thought that was soo cool

crazy spinster said:
i dreamt i was weiss's girlfriend. and then in the dream, i "woke up" from my "dream," and talked to scott foley in the car about how i "dreamt" that greg grunberg was my boyfriend. and then i finally woke up (or switched dreams, who knows). it was all very strange.
lol, i have had those types of dreams but not with weiss and scott foley! ;)

I had a dream that I was Sydney and Vaughn was all over me. I remember strided into the CIA office--and falling down. Then I woke up. Sounds like me! ^_^

i have alias dreams like every night (they're all about vaughn) but sadly i can't remember them later but i'll post one when i can remember

I have plenty of Alias dreams. I get it confused with the show!! One time Sydney and Vaughn were on a plane that was sitting outside my old middle school, and this doctor comes on board saying, HOLD THE PLANE! and he runs over to Sydney and goes, Ms. Bristow, you're pregnant, goodbye! And he leaves. So then they get off the plane and into this car. The car takes them to the side of my school and they were freaking out. Then jack appeared out of no where and took Sydney into the school because of an emergency concerning her imaginary child! Vaughn waits out in the car, and all these strange people start showing up, and Vaughn kisses this girls hand and she faints. It turns out it was all Jack's relatives, his sister and her husband, their 3 kids, Jack's mom and dad, and their dog....I woke up when they all fell out of a hurracain.. Don't ask, it just came out of nowhere!

I had a dream where Syd and Vaughn were married and that they had twins. One was a boy and the other was a girl! Some how SLoane got them and when S/V rescued them! Vaughn is like Syd you are my sis! Than I woke up I was like what the hell!

I had a dream I met Victor Garber at a carnavil when I followed Sloane to where he was thinking. The bad part is Alias was coming on in 15 minutes, but I was an hour away from home. With Victor's help I made it home to watch Alias! Yes, but the beginning of it was a nightmare. :eek:

Back