Alias Dreams

Bondgal2007 said:
I had a dream where Syd and Vaughn were married and that they had twins. One was a boy and the other was a girl! Some how SLoane got them and when S/V rescued them! Vaughn is like Syd you are my sis! Than I woke up I was like what the hell!
Sort of like Syd and Vaughn were twins, and had twins!

Don't ya just love twins though! :smiley:

i had an extremely weird and sick dream where i found out that i was adopted, and then i searched for my mom, and i found out that she was sydney, and that sloane had raped sydney when she was 16 and i was her daughter, but this was not part of the show because the producers had decided this was "personal" and confidential info . . . did not make sense at all.

ive yhad dreams aboutnalisa but i can never rember anything abou them but usaully vaughn is in the,m and sometimes syd.. oh i remeber 1. kendall was briefing me and vaughn and then something happen ( icant rememeber but i woke up when it happened and there was a police car going down our block w/ the siren on! i wanna know wat happens. i also had 1 it was one where i was disarming a bomb (no wonder it was a dream) and sark was coming so i had to do it fast and i did it and sark turned out to be vaughn afdter i disarmed it! weird dreams. mayb ill have one 2nite

I had another dream that Vaughn and Syd were married, but they were so poor, even though they were like lawyers or something, and Vaughn went to kill weiss so that they would have something to eat for dinner....and then...it was weird...Weiss started attacking them from the inside out and then ate Irina...and Irina popped out of his nose and went to live in Jack's shoe...

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I had another dream that Vaughn and Syd were married, but they were so poor, even though they were like lawyers or something, and Vaughn went to kill weiss so that they would have something to eat for dinner....and then...it was weird...Weiss started attacking them from the inside out and then ate Irina...and Irina popped out of his nose and went to live in Jack's shoe...
i don't even want to know what you ate to have a dream like that.

I ate...pizza...with a friend named Joey! lol, no, I ate potatoes, so....but my dreams are either weird or...not there, so not really any difference to me!

i had a dream but it's not really an alias dream, more like a michael vartan dream, but here goes. me and my best friend always wonder why real teachers can't look like michael vartan. you know, you wonder about that after you watch never been kissed. anyway, it was me and my 2 best friends on the first day of school. we get to class and as usual, i sit in the front. now of all classes this was definaely the right one to sit in the front for. because in walked our teacher. michael vartan. yes, the hottie himself! i felt my eyes get the size of grapefruits. then he was like an inch away from me and then he said something but i'm not sure hat because i was still dazed. then he leaned in next to me,...

AND MY DAD WOKE ME UP FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!! RRGHHHH!
I WAS SOOOOOO MAD!!!!!!

i had a dream with him but i wasn't in it! grrr... it was really scary though something about being cloned and vaughn saved syd and irina and jack and the whole family unit escaped from sloane and a heliocopter and it all started when i was at allalias.

Ok my dream is just nuts the cast of Alias and I were performing the play Oklahoma in neon lizard suits, then we went outside after the show and it was kind of like a bambi animated feild type thing and darts started coming out of no where trying to kill us and Vaughn caught them all and they turned in to dandelions whne he touched them and he faked Jen out by pretending to give them to her, but then he gave them to me. (Sometimes I freak myself out, I don't know how i live with myself)

Sometimes I have dreams about Vaughn/Michael Vartan, but I definitely can't describe them on here!!!!! :love: I 'll just let you all use your imaginations!!! LOL

i had a dream that i wa slie in a car right next to *sydney* and she was fighting sloane it was really cool but then my parents woke up to go to school so i couldn't see the end UGH! :angry:

then i had another one that didn't relate to Alias but Michael Vartan was in it so i was HAPPY!! :woot: he was my substitute teacher for the day and me and my friends could not pay attention at all!! when i woke up i had the biggest smile on my face but i always do when i think of him lol :woot:

i had my second alias dream last night!LOL!!! i was on a mission(no sydney just me and vaughn!!very good!LOL) and i was infiltrating another school in search of my crush and had to run out with my guardian angel!LOL, it was really weird though because we ran into the academy awards and were suddenly dressed in a gown and tux(him the tux me the gown!LOL)

hmm, I just remembered another dream!! Ok, Sydney was wearing a tuxedo and she was in Antarctica. I'm guessing she was pretending to be a butler or something because she had a silver platter. So she opens a door to an Igloo, and you see these penguins sitting on a pool table playing gin. One of them says something that sounds like muah muah muah? And Jack shows up and goes, you want me to kill him? And then Vaughn materializes out of thin air and says, NO! SHE'S MINE!! Then he and the penguin start going at it....The sad this is, the penguin won!

Back