Alias Dreams

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
LOL, just be glad you don't have my dreams!! I had another dream, only this involved Jack and Irina killing each other...no penguins!!
Yeah, that sounds pretty awful . . .
:(

I once dreamt I was Sydney in Lord of the Ring's Middle Earth and I was put in charge of assisting Agent Baggins and Gamgee into Mordor to destroy a Rambaldi artifact, a golden ring. :rolleyes:

Blows really big chunks at the thought of Sloane in a Speedo...I pray that none of you ever have this dream!...If you do...go see Dr. Sunfire IMMEDIATELY!

LMAO!! It works too!! I had an almost normal dream last night!! Syd and Vaughn were out on a date, then Jack shows up with (guess) a penguin and Jack starts screaming at Syd, "what about me? What about what WE'VE been through together? PICK ME NOT HIM!!" and he jumps up and down, and that was kinda weird.... ^_^

Eww that's kind of perverted...I think your dream should have ended with Jack making out with the Penguin...now that should be on a future episode!

My dream about alias was...well....wierd. I started to work for SD-6 and I killed Sydney by accident by throwing a rubber chicken at her head. My first mission was to raid a cheese factory in Philidelphia. I was captured and was saved by.....(SIGH)......WILL in a leather suit.

I had a normal dream!! JG was there, I met her at a gas station! She had no money, so I offered to buy her gas!! (weird...I know) And then all of a sudden, there we are walking, eating lunch, (mmm, i could go for some lunch right now) and she gives me her autograph! And her address! And her phone number! I asked, why are you being so nice? She's like, because you are truely a great person. And now we're best friends! so...that was weird..too bad it didn't really happen!

wow, i so just had an alias dream last night!it was crazy!! i don't really remmber it exaclty, but it was me as Sydney. i knew that I was Sydney, and i was running away from my mom(well Irina)it was weird, i had to get something before her, and it was really fun!but i don't remember if vaugh was in it or not.:(

Damn you Jo...I keep dreaming about popcorn and penguins now! and those evil squirrels...of course the penguins demolish them though!

SydB_JenG said:
Damn you Jo...I keep dreaming about popcorn and penguins now! and those evil squirrels...of course the penguins demolish them though!
LMAO!! That's what you get!!! I recently had a dream where all the people of the TC, well their avatars anyway, all lived in a cardboard box and ate Alias shaped foods while sitting on orange inflatable chairs....and it was always raining on our box!! Maybe because the box was in a gutter, but still... :lol:

LMAO!! no no no, you see, the food was cut into the shape of the word Alias! So like a shape that spells Alias...or something like that...make sense?? If not, I'll explain later, there's no one to talk to and I have to go to work tomorrow.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
Damn you Jo...I keep dreaming about popcorn and penguins now!  and those evil squirrels...of course the penguins demolish them though!
LMAO!! That's what you get!!! I recently had a dream where all the people of the TC, well their avatars anyway, all lived in a cardboard box and ate Alias shaped foods while sitting on orange inflatable chairs....and it was always raining on our box!! Maybe because the box was in a gutter, but still... :lol:
LMAO!! I have dream's about our avatars too!! That's how I picture the people on here lol!...so pick pretty avatars people lol!

i had a weird dream the other night. i dreamed that me and a group of friends were at some award show and jennifer garner was there and she was supposed to present...but there was no one else there...it got canceled or something...anyway...she was walking past us and one of my friends was like "hey garner come here" so she came over and chilled with us...

lol i didn't say it was exciting...but it was just weird...and random...i normally don't remember my dreams...

Back