Alias Dreams

SydB_JenG said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
SydB_JenG said:
Damn you Jo...I keep dreaming about popcorn and penguins now!  and those evil squirrels...of course the penguins demolish them though!
LMAO!! That's what you get!!! I recently had a dream where all the people of the TC, well their avatars anyway, all lived in a cardboard box and ate Alias shaped foods while sitting on orange inflatable chairs....and it was always raining on our box!! Maybe because the box was in a gutter, but still... :lol:
LMAO!! I have dream's about our avatars too!! That's how I picture the people on here lol!...so pick pretty avatars people lol!
LMAO!!! I have a pretty avartar, don't I? Much prettier then me anyways!!

And yeah, I had a weird dream last night where they came to my school and announced over the PA system that Syd was having a baby, and two seconds later after a celebration started, you could hear someone screaming, NOT THE PENGUINS!!! PLEASE JUST DROP THE PENGUIN!!!! And then I woke up all freaked out...LMAO!

i had a dream that sydney was going out to get on a plane for a mission and she was going to baghdad.vaughn stayed behind and waited for her to come back.in my dream she met up with saddam hussein and he made her evil.then she came back and she was driving home when she saw vaughn and ran him over.then i woke up and i had to get ready for school.it was one freaky dream!!! :eek:

i was shocked when i found out jen and scott broke up!it was weird because one day they were hollywoods cutest couple and then they were destroyed!it was a big shock to me! :(

I was running, and running, and running, then I came around a corner and there was Sark, in the Marilyn Monroe dress, (SCARY!!!) And I had a gun in my hand, and I kept firing at him, the bullets always hit him, but he never died, and he kept walking to me closer and closer, still in the dress, (SCARY!!) Since the gun wasn't working, I through it at him, but he never died, and he kept getting closer. So I tackled him and started punching the hell out of him, he never stopped, still in the evil dress (SCARY!!! SCARY!!!) and then there was a tap on my shoulder, I turned around, and I woke up, SCARY!!! SCARY!!! SCARY!!! SCARY!!! SCARY MARILYN MONROE SARK!!!!!

Back