Alias Dreams

I have had couple, but last night I had a really weird one, and I just wanted to share, and hear yours.

Okay, I was at this castle, and there was a huge party going on. So, ALL of the actors from ALIAS show up, and there are all these fans there, and we're all trying to talk to them and get their autographs. So, I go looking for Michael, and I see him and get his autograph and it's sooo great. Then, I get everybody elses too. Then, I only have one more to get, and that's Jen's. So, I start going upstairs, and I see this huge line of ppl waiting to get Jen's autograph. When the line doesn't move, I get curious, and I go to where Jen is and she's majorly making out with someone. And she won't let anyone get any autographs from her. All the fans are mad that she's not really a nice person like we all thought, and she's not letting us get her autograph. :blink: :blink: Weird huh? Well, I can't help what i dream! lol

i've had like 3 alias dreams

in one, there was a debriefing and i was watching it
there was sydney,vaughn,jack,sloane i think and dixon
then i became sydney an it was cool cause i got to kiss vaughn! :D :D :lol: :lol:

in another, sydney and vaughn were waiting for someone, and they fell sleep and got caught and then they scaped, and they had to climb a fence and there was bombs and the bad guy started burning, they ran and enter a house, and started checking if there's anyone inside and on the stairs they found something that looked like a discman and had blinkin lights. then i woke up.

i dont remember the other one, i wrote them all (i always write my dreams)
but i dont know where.

Sarah Vartan said:
i think there is all ready a thread on this

Oh, I didn't see it, if there is someone can delete it..Sorry!
Maybe an admin can come in and merge the threads (I don't have rights to do that).
;)

If I have dreams I can never remember them....but I'm sure I've had at least a few dreams dealing with Alias....it just had to have happened!!!

Back