Alias DVD Season 1

If someone can guide me...I am down to the last two discs and haven't found the bonus sections yet. Are they on the last disc?

Help! I read where not all feature will play possibly and want to make sure I don't miss anything.

My computer at work won't even let me pull up the DVD and I can only play it at home...

Thanks for your help! :Ph34r:

Thanks, I will. I just got Season 2 and I won't open it until I'm done with Season 1. I have been watching it as much as possible. I have to get my boyfriend hooked on it! He thinks I'm crazy....till he saw Syd in her costumes...haha!

Thanks again!

I have to get my boyfriend hooked on it! He thinks I'm crazy
Haha, Men :rolleyes:  ;)
I tried to get my ex hooked, he started out saying that he'd watch it to be closer to my interests (since I've stated before that Alias is the one thing I'm fanatical about), and I even got him to watch a few eps. Alas, he stopped watching. :confused:

As for the special features, they're all on the last disc, but don't forget about the Script Scanner on the first disc! You need InterActual player on your computer for that one though.

:cool:

THanks...on that Interactual thingy madoodle...can you download it off the internet?

Thanks! I am addicted to this and the spoilers...I have racked my brain practically over the coals with every scenario and any links from the earlier seasons....Do they have Alias Anonymous? :D :robot:

The program should come on the DVD. When you pop the DVD in your DVD-ROM drive, it should pull up an option to instal Inter Actual Player before it does anything else. It's basically just a glorified DVD program for your puter. It's the only way you can use the scrip scanner though...I recommend it. It's very cool! :woot:

The ScriptScanner is really kinda cool. It's exactly as it sounds, it lets you view the script for eps. I had fun playing around with that for a bit.
I guess InterActual is just like an enhanced DVD player program for your computer. But yeah, superspysyd is right, when you put the DVD into your computer CD-ROM drive it should prompt you to install the program.

Do they have Alias Anonymous?
Ha ha, actually yes, there's a thread started by Cudgel of Fornlorn Dreams - it's called "Alias 10 Step Program" in the General Thread. ;)

:cool:

No problem sonatasmoon! Hope it's working for you :smiley:

Hmmm...You installed InterActual Player right Mad bout Alias? After you've done that put the first disk in and go to the Bonus Features. On that disk you should be able to watch the Pilot with the Script Scanner and it's really cool. As long as you computer is letting you run InterActual Player, you should be able to see the Script Scanner option in the Bonus Features Menu.
Hope this helps! Good luck!

Back