Alias DVD

Oh, goody, 2003 will be a good year for my fave shows on DVD. The Golden Girls, now Alias. :D All I need is Scrubs and a couple of other shows and I'll be set. Woohoo!!!

LadySpy said:
Oh, goody, 2003 will be a good year for my fave shows on DVD. The Golden Girls, now Alias. :D All I need is Scrubs and a couple of other shows and I'll be set. Woohoo!!!
this might be a bit off topic, but what's the Golden Girls?

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i hope you were just joking about the whole what is Golden Girls thing lol

NE way back on topic now we have a count down for :
1) catch me if you can(Christmas)

2) the next alias book(january)
3)Daredevil(Feburary)
4)the DVD (??)
5) declassified(??)
6) season 3
am i missing or wrong about ne thing add to my list please!
sb~

:😭: I JUST WANT THE DVD!!!!!!!!!!Why, WHY do they have to wait SO LONG????? :mad: :angry2: :angry: :stupidcomputer: :madfire: :banghead: :argue: I CAN"T WAIT THAT LONG!!!! AAAAAA!!!

If I could wait for season 2 after the ending for season 1 I think I can wait. yet it is a long time. I really hope there will be a season 3. I'd be so sad if there wasn't :(

I'm pretty sure that you can put in your e-mail at amazon.com and they'll send you a message when the DVD does ( finally ) come out.

Hope that helps ! :smiley:

Which Alias book is coming out in January? I haven't heard anything about that. Is it like a novel, or another companion book? I usually don't like fiction dealing with tv shows, because they weren't written by the show's writers, and so, technically, aren't part of the official "mythology" of the show. But I snap up the companion books like nobody's business!

Yup, this ALIAS companion book is great! My mom just started getting into it, so she reads the book whenever she has any questions. The DVD's awesome too! short, but awesome.

You know what's funny about that? over christmas break I watched the first 2 seasons of Friends (it took like 3 days straight)with my sisters and I said gee I wish they would do this for ALIAS! and my sister said they probably will someday. I mean I wasn't as big of a fan in seaon one so I missed a few episodes and I would love to see certain things again so I'm really exited! (y)

How many Alias books are there, and what book exactly are you talking about? If you mean the one "Recruited", I have it, but are there any others? And what is the one that is coming out called, when's it coming out, and when can I get it?
Also, what is the "Declassified" thing you are talking about? I've never heard of it. Is it out yet? Where could I get it?
That is awesome that there will be a DVD. Would it have the complete season 1?

Recruited and Declassified are both out. YOu can find them at Barn's and Noble's. Declassified is a Season 1 behind the scenes book, and Recruited is a Prequal to Alias, when Sydney was first recruited to SD-6. The sequal to Recruited comes out this month on the 14th, called ALIAS: A Secret Life. Help you any?

Alias said:
Recruited and Declassified are both out. YOu can find them at Barn's and Noble's. Declassified is a Season 1 behind the scenes book, and Recruited is a Prequal to Alias, when Sydney was first recruited to SD-6. The sequal to Recruited comes out this month on the 14th, called ALIAS: A Secret Life. Help you any?
and also the third prequel book, Disappeared is coming out this Feburary (I think...)

IGN.com stated today that Alias is set to be released in September on DVD. This has not been confirmed but Jennifer Garner herself said the dvd is coming. It's a long ways off, but well worth it.

I totally agree, meanwhile, i'm trying to sort out which epi is what on my tapes since they're jumbled in the wrong order..

:( Daredevil doesnt come out till March down here

Back