Alias DVD

haha, i bet that's what we're all gonna end up doing, jk, i would probably have enough for one or two sets neway

SiriCerasi said:
LOL you should just buy all the copies the store has ^_^
But what if there's a conspiricy going on and they're sold out, because they want to torture me since I'm already so paranoid!!! AHH!! TELEMARKETER!!

i have a solution...We find Rambaldi and get him to make our DVD's indestructable...then we only have to buy one!!! Geez I'm brilliant! Actually I cheated...a little penguin whispered the idea in my ear;)

Go penguins!!!!! *LOL*
But anyway, I really hope the DVD will be out THIS year! I can't wait to see some eps I've never seen and see all the behind the scenes footage and so on!

So am i! i have all the eps from season 1 except TBT which is stupid of me to tape over it:( and the behind the scenes im looking forward too as well!

ahh! the dvd is going to be sooo cool especially with behind the scenes! the summer is going to be an eternity since there isn't going to be a new alias for like three months!

i think it's made already, cuz there were pics of them on the net (season1) they come out i think sept 2 or something

Back