Alias DVD

I recently bought the Season1 DVDs here in OZ but I noticed that some of the features mentioned on Amazon aren't on the DVDs like:

"A Mission Around the World"

Marshall Finkman's gadget gallery

Auditions

DVD-ROM web puzzle, script link & season 3 preview link

How come they aren't on it?? :thinking:

nattie

that is because those are the features for the season 2 dvd set. season 2 doesn't come out on dvd to buy or rent until dec. 2nd.... 25 more days!!!!

No I'm positive I went to the Amazon site and under the Season1 DVD is said these. See this is what it says exactly:

DVD Features:
Pilot production diary

Deleted scenes

"A Mission Around the World"

Marshall Finkman's gadget gallery

Auditions

Gag reel

Audio commentaries

Special season 2 preview

PS2 game sneak peak

DVD-ROM web puzzle, script link & season 3 preview link

Widescreen anamorphic format

Some of them are missing has anyone else not got "A Mission Around the World", Marshall Finkman's gadget gallery, Auditions and DVD-ROM web puzzle, script link & season 3 preview link. Please tell?
And alias_freak69 it's the same with me it's my Christmas present but I convinced my Mum to let me have it early!

Amazon must have made an error. I just contacted them about it, you can too via the suggestion box thing at the bottom of the page.

HeeroYuy47 said:
Be sure when you buy it to order it from the link to amazon. Lets all help keep all alias alive. :D
Yes, a link to Amazon FROM allalias.com, such as this link to the amazon.com homepage.

NOTE: This applies to links in the ads below the page content, the links above the page content ("Do you holiday shopping...") and also only links in posts that have been edited to include the AllAlias.com associate string so we get credit.

hmmmm. i no what u mean. in the mag it also said htere would b 3 cast commentry ones..and there was only 1. not that im complaining. i was lmao. mayb thats about series2 aswell

hmmmm. i no what u mean. in the mag it also said htere would b 3 cast commentry ones..and there was only 1. not that im complaining. i was lmao. mayb thats about series2 aswell

Hmm that's odd my Season 1 DVDs had about 4 Audio Commentaries. One with all the cast on ATY (funny). Another on the Pilot with JJ and Jen Garner. And 2 others with various members of the crew. :confused:

yumyum_sark_&_vaughn said:
really? which disk was it on? the sixth?
They are intermixed...I can't remember how to exactly get to them (which means I very much need to re-rewatch the DVD :smiley: ) but they are on the same disk as the episode that the commentaries are about (did that make sense?).

~Princess :king:

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
I'm hoping those features are on Season 2 b/c I didn't get them either. :thinking:

So the commentaries are funny?? :lol:
Must...go...watch...now!! ;) :lol:
didn't u get at least 1 on season 1? it was sooo hilerious....they did the last episode where vaughn gets washed away and all that. ron rifkin [sloan] was like:

oh i really don' tlike this bit...it really traumatized me- all that water...

it was so funi 4 ne1 hu hasn't seen it.