Alias Easter Eggs for All Seasons

I've been able to locate the Season 5 easter eggs but that's it. The search engine keeps giving me an error and I can't seem to find anything regarding them on my own. So....Does anyone know where I can get the easter eggs for seasons 1-4?

Well, first of all, not all of the seasons have easter eggs. Secondly, I posted some directions for the past few seasons' easter eggs, but I can't seem to find that topic anywhere anymore! :angry:

Sorry :(

^ I was just thinking the same thing - a lot of topics have seem to just disappear!

There are only two Easter Eggs I know off, one on Season 3 and one on Season 4.

Season 3 - On disk 5 of season 3. Go into the special features/bonus menu. You will see the interview with JG & JJ or back to main menu. Hit the up, down, right, or left buttons until a Rambaldi symbol appears (you may need to wait until the song has looped once). Select it and you will see a short one minute interview with Jennifer Garner about her character on the show.

Season 4 - In the Special Features Menu on disc six, the dashed line underneath the word 'Features' will highlight in red when selected. Hit ENTER or CLICK on this red line and a clip about the selection of the Crew Member of the week and a few shots of the Alias crew/cast holiday party.

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't find things. I was afraid I was going to get yelled at for asking about information that was here.

Thanks guys. Hopefully someone who remembers will come across this and then we can have them all in one place.

I don't know how to get the easter eggs for season 5...and you've said that you found them. Would you maybe be able to tell me how to access them? Thanks a lot!

This is all I've been able to scrounge up after much digging.

SEASON 3
Put in Disc 5, Select the Bonus option at the main menu. Select "The Museum of Television and Radio: Creating Characters" option. Then, press, UP, UP, UP, UP to highlight a hidden Rambaldi symbol in the lower right corner. Press ENTER to view a clip featuring Jennifer Garner.

SEASON 4
>> Put in DISC 6 >> When the Main Menu appears, press the LEFT arrow 2 times (go to Bonus) and press ENTER >> When the Bonus menu appears, press the DOWN arrow 4 times (go to Deleted Scenes) >> When it is highlighted on Deleted Scenes, press the DOWN arrow 2 times, and press the LEFT arrow 1 time >> If/when five red bars appear under the Alias Season 4 logo, press ENTER to watch this hidden clip of the cast celebrating the Holidays, honoring the crew member of the week, and listening to Ron Rifkin singing loud for all to hear! Santa comes, too!

-or-
If you have DVD capabilities on your computer you dont need to go through all that. Just go to the special features screen, point the mouse over the season four logo and it automatically lights up with the 4 red bars. Click on it to enter and you can watch.

SEASON 5
Disc 4 >> in MAIN MENU: go to EPISODES icon, press left 1 time, press down 1 time, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "Carl Lumbly's Trailer"
Disc 4 >> in BONUS FEATURES: go to MAIN MENU icon, press up 1 time, press left 1 time, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "The Cargo Ship"
Disc 4 >> in BONUS FEATURES: go to THE NEW RECRUIT: ON SET WITH RACHEL NICHOLS icon, press right 2 times, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "Balthazar Getty"
Disc 4 >> in BONUS FEATURES: go to THE BLOOPERS OF ALIAS icon, press right 2 times, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "Farewell from the Crew of Alias"

Yeh thanks! I found all of them except the one with the cast party on disc 6 season 4. i get to the part where its highlighted on Deleted Scenes. i press the down arrow 2 times and press the left arrow 1 time like you said but it just goes onto the other options and no bars light up. any help?

Marilyn20, on computers that procedure don't work.
Do like this:

go into the special features menu
move the mouse pointer over the "Alias Season Four" bit and click, it should go straight into it

It works I tested it and it works... :smiley: Report. :D

Back