ALIAS Ending Early?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way that could be possible. They aren't even showing episode 'Blowback' until March 7. That is only the 15th episode and a typical season has 21 or 22.

xoAliasox said:
I know but that is what I heard!! I hope it isn't true!!!
I'm pretty sure that it's not. We are getting 9 new episodes in 11 weeks starting in March. Last time I checked, that takes us to May

It can't be true because of all the new episodes promised leading the season into May. But in the back of my head, I wouldn' t put it past ABC. They seem to want to kill the show by only airing one episode in February Sweeps. I understand with the Grammys and Emmys, but that's only two weeks out of four! They could have fit one more episode in.

You should know better before almost giving me a heart attack like that!!!

Jeez Louise! (As Jen said on the KROQ radio interview on the second season DVD bonus).

kidblink83 said:
It can't be true because of all the new episodes promised leading the season into May. But in the back of my head, I wouldn' t put it past ABC. They seem to want to kill the show by only airing one episode in February Sweeps. I understand with the Grammys and Emmys, but that's only two weeks out of four! They could have fit one more episode in.
Also the superbowl. So down to one.

lol we haven't even entered the sweeps....think of it...Alias eppies once a week!!! And NEW!!! sigh....not to mention warmer weather (sorry, we're trying to move in hip-deep snow in good ol' Minn-e-soh-ta! (har har)

I found this on www.vartanho.com

Scheduling galore
According to the ABC Primetime Schedule Grid, episode 14 is set to air on March 7th. Alias will also air on March 14th, 21st, 28th, with episode titles to follow. We'll keep you posted on any changes. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back