Alias Episodes

Okay, I've always wanted to do this (don't exactly know why but what the hey :P )

Everyday we should tell eachother how many hours of Alais episodes we watched today and which ones. You know, compare or just ones people recomend to watch ( I can never figure out which one to watch! :blink: )

Now be warned this could get a little weird. Considering one day I spent the whole day watching Alias. I had Alias Top Ten Countdown with my friend. It was awesome but it actually turned out to be 12 episodes because Box Part 1&2 and Passage Part 1&2.

I'm going to watch it now. What one should I watch?

~Andrea :angelic:

Well, I'm at work today, but last night I watched The Box pt1 through to The Prophecy, then Welcome to Liberty Village was on the telly.

just watched almost thirty years with the sommentary (sexual tension between sydney and francie :lol: ) and currently watching rendezvous. I suggest you watch one of the two ;)

i just bought season 2 so i have watched All of season 2 the last few days. and i just pre-order season 4 i can't wait till it comes out!!

The Getaway is like one of my favourite episodes. I love when they play No Doubt and she got the whole purple hair thing happening :D

~Andrea :angelic:

i watch random eps just depends on my mood but im just starting a long break from school (4 days) then soon is thanksgiving break so im gunna watch all the season and eps in order~! i sugggest it its quite fun!! and notice all the lil details and how they use the same basement hallway seen multiple times and stuff lke that!!!

everytime i watch an episode again, i realise how much i like it!! Every ep has something i like about it...like a s/v moment, or cool alias...etc. So i suggest watching eps that you don't think about a lot...

Hmm I don't really have a pattern I just sort of watch random episodes.

Sometimes I get a scene in my head so I think "i'll watch that episode."

And alot of the time I'll watch about 5 episodes ina row but only the S/V bits :blush: :P

Sometimes I get a scene in my head so I think "i'll watch that episode."

yea I do that too sometimes, in fact RIGHT NOW (literally im insane) I'm watching the 2.17 ice hockey s/v scene (i almost cry from happiness/nostalgia at these scenes), and over the break (since I got the series set) I tried to watch them all but it went like this:

Thursday Night (i think that's wen I started) through Sunday Night: 1.01--2.16

I haven't popped in the dvd's in weeks up until thursday and like i said, im continuing now...but i'll be forced to slow down now that school is back in swing and i have mid-terms next week...ok i have to say this line...

"im back. i'm taking the week off. i've got mid-terms."

yea i ended up watching colorblind on friday and that 'coming home' scene with Jude playing the background is so sweet always makes me smile.

S2 will always be the best, but like I said, I'm doing the whole marathon thing (not consistently of course) with the Rambaldi set, so today i watched:

Eps 2.18, 19, 20, 21, 22, and 3.01, 02, 04

Wow, we watch a lot! The other day i watched 3.08, 09, 10, 11 with my dad, then watched the commentary on 2.13.

I love the end of s2...cant get enough of it! S/V. Sloane, Irina and Sark up to no good. Will...being Will. Evil Francie. Its great!!!
But s3 is good too...coz of all the tension in the office. Sexual tension is good!

Oh, i just had to tell you guys...

I FINALLY got season 5 on DVD on wednesday, and i ended up watching 10 episodes that day, then finished it off the next, and watched 2 commentaries as well. So in about 36 hours i watched 19 eps!! Plus went to work and slept. It was pretty intense. But now i am on a bit of a low, coz it is actually over...:(
That was definately the most eps i have ever watched in a day. But it was great :smiley:

Back