Alias Episodes

Watched the first four episodes of Season 1 - i still prefer Seasons 1, 2 and 3 to Seasons 4 and 5
So that would be Truth be told, So it begins, Parity and A broken heart.

I just watched a bit of season 3, and then the first four episodes of four. I love watching "The Orphan", "Echoes", and "Before the Flood". Season four is my favourite, but I haven't seen it in order. That's this summer's job...or maybe this semester, but last time I did that (aka, first semester), I was too distracted. :smiley: Can't get enough of Alias!

I know what you mean--can't get enough of Alias. I've been watching the episodes and re-reading AA's
Verdantheart columns. Her interpretation of storyline and characterization really helped me better understand and appreciate each and every episode. Well, it's only natural that I didn't always agree with her episode critiques, but that was only natural. And it certainly made for interesting (and really sharp) poster replies. I really miss VH, along with her posters, and wish she and they would return to the boards, but of course that's not going to happen.
Regarding Season Four, I suppose you remember that the network (or whomever) rescheduled the episodes viewing order so that (as I remember) only the last five or six episodes were shown as originally scheduled. (Episode 5--"Welcome to Liberty Village"-- was originally scheduled as Episode 9.).Anyway, IMO, these numerical episode changes, while off-putting, were not really critically important enough to affect Season Four as a whole. Have fun! Persimmon--

Perhaps I should have made that more clear...*smacks self* I've seen Season 4 in order...but the seasons in general I haven't. The order that I saw the series was: Season finale of 2 through mid season 3, first half of season 2, rest of season 3 through series finale (GREAT episode, All the Time in the World, IMO), second half of season 2, and finally season 1. Talk about wonky! But I'm going to watch them in order again, and perhaps read those posts...

I watched about 2.5 hours of Alias today. First I started watching Phase 1, b/c I completely love that episode. However, when my dad came in and started asking me a bunch of questions about the show i got really annoyed so I made him sit down and watch the series premere just so he would understand everything. Wouldn't you know, he still asked me questions thoughout the entire episode. That's the last time i try to give my dad a proper Alias education. lol

I watched bits and pieces today...I watched all of "Maternal Instinct" then parts of "Before the Flood", "The Horizon" and a few of the early season 5 episodes...

I Just finished watching Blowback, I've see it like 20 times and I still love it (getting a little obsessed, maybe because of all the Lark bits.) Now I'm gonna watch some earlier season 3 episodes, like 3.03 and 3.04. :D

I sat and watched the first three seasons straight through and then i got all of the bloopers off of youtube because i have only the episodes, none of the bloopers. then i watched season 5 by recording it. i just love them. i loved every one of the bloopers off of alias, they were SO funny!

^^^^I also loved Blowback, because I love Lark so much! Yeah, I've seen it a ton too.

Maternal Instinct is such a good episode.... and the bloopers from it are so funny. lol

Oh, I know. Just the reactions and the dynamic acting between Jennifer, Victor and Lena make it a superb episode. Man alive. I can't get enough of that. The bloopers from it are priceless!!

So I'm watching Maternal Instinct again as we speak. It's kind of sad, I know... but I can't help it. I just have this need to watch it over and over again. It's a sickness. lol

Haha yeah. I figured it was a safe bet that someone else posting on a board dedicated to Alias would be as obsessed as I am. lol

I've watched 4.03 The Awful Truth. I love the Wadia-Moments. Weiss: "How red is my face now?" :love: I will always be a Wadia-Shipper. :D

Back