Alias filming locations

Hi, im from New Zealand and i have never been to Los Angeles. I am intending to go soon and when i am there, i want to go on a little alias road trip. So does anyone know of any locations used in filming Alias. Such as where the pier is, the observatory and any other places used. Also if there is a site with the locations listed you could just give me that. Thanks very much.

Lise

you can prob find this stuff out in a tour guide book. also, try a google search and see if you can find anything.

I think they filmed the scene where Syd drove the car off the bridge thing in San Pedro, which happened to be where I went to school, which is why I remembered. And I think they filmed some other scene there too.

the bridge where dixon almost commits suicide is in pasadena and a lot of the show is filmed on the disney lot in burbank

im from la , so im only 12 but im pretty smart,lets see on s2 ep 22, where lena jumps off that building, its really a building called 104 wilshire building, i think. also where syd and lauren are fighting on ep 22 of s3 is in chatesworth(thats not in la) ok so you know on s2 where vaughn and syd used to meet at the observitory?? you know the ice cream scene?? well its in hollywood, its actually called"the observitory". the peir is in santa monica. and ask me some other ones and ill know them i hope.

Thanks, i know that the observatory is the griffoth and that the pier is the one in santa monica. But does anyone know where the park is that syd and jack go to and it has the carousel or what the cemtery is where danny is buried? but any other ones will be cool too. Thanks

Lise

the scene in the season finale of season one where syd and vaughn meet at the train station.... that's union station in downtown la

I'm from LA! Well just outside...the cemetary is probably the hardest to find...there's so many in LA that's old that it can be..also probably similar to the one they used in Buffy alot....*shrug*
sorry...not much help for you. :confused:
Colly E. 🦋

I'm from Canada so I wouldn't know a whole lot, but isn't there a thing called Disney Studios where sydney house set is filmed at and stuff? I don't know if I'm much help. Your lucky, I always wanted to go to LA!

Back