ALIAS FINALE IDEAS!

Since Alias is ending this year, I thought I should start a thread about how it should end. Here's my ideal ending for Alias:

Sydney finally discovers Vaughn's true whereabouts and finds out that he's alive but in a cryogenic state. She discovers that waking him up will kill him because his heart is in critical condition. So Syd does some research and she finds out about this mysterious scientist from her mother. So Sydney decides she's going to kidnap this reclusive scientist researching the human heart and its regenerative properties because this guy's the only person that can save Vaughn. It's a simple objective, but the only problem is that she doesn't know how he or she looks like. Anyway, she's at the mysterious scientist's house in Dubai. She knocks out the five guards guarding the beachfront mansion. Oh, by the way, she's doing all this in a wet suit (and not pregnant: the baby was a girl). Anyway, she enters the mansion and does a whole gymnastic move to evade the motion detectors. And finally when she's at the master bedroom, she kills another two guards. She enters the bedroom, but no one's there. She hears water running and walks slowly, with a gun, into the bathroom. When she walks into the bathroom, she finds the scientist in the tub, taking a bath. Sydney's about to have a heart attack and she does a whole "OMG" scene and she says, "Danny?" and the show cuts to a black screen with "Alias"

To be continued....wait for part 2.

Now that is one big cliffahanger! Interesting, but maybe Danny being alive is a bit too much. After all, she's seen his body, and he was dead alright. Anyway, I can't wait for part two :smiley:

i just want happiness all along the board for all our characters ::sigh:: sure some awesome story to end it all...but ::sigh:: happiness is a must....

I want a mission that will see the spy-family back together. Nadia's awake, with her sister, her mother, and Jack, trying to save Vaughn. Dixon, Rachel and Tom are helping in there own way, maybe from APO, maybe on arelated mission. This will be Dixon's final mission, preparing to settle down and be with his children.

I want Sloane to return to dark-side, because that's where he started, and that's where I liked his character. Nadia will be hurt, but she'll know Sloane does love her, and she'll have her family, and maybe a cameo from Weiss to hint at other things. ;)

Marshall will be doing what Marshall does best.

And when Syd and Vaughn are back together they finally get to marry, settle down, both go in to teaching, raise their child. Rachel and Tom will probably get together, and at the end we see Syd and Vaughn on one side of the screen, Rachel and Tom on the other. They're a mirror-image of each other, yet they're different. Syd and Vaughn are the experience agents, readying to leave, Tom and Rachel are only beginning their own journeys. Not the end, a new chapter! (Although, for the viewers, it really will be the end)

I want a mission that will see the spy-family back together. Nadia's awake, with her sister, her mother, and Jack, trying to save Vaughn. Dixon, Rachel and Tom are helping in there own way, maybe from APO, maybe on arelated mission. This will be Dixon's final mission, preparing to settle down and be with his children.

I want Sloane to return to dark-side, because that's where he started, and that's where I liked his character. Nadia will be hurt, but she'll know Sloane does love her, and she'll have her family, and maybe a cameo from Weiss to hint at other things. ;)

Marshall will be doing what Marshall does best.

And when Syd and Vaughn are back together they finally get to marry, settle down, both go in to teaching, raise their child. Rachel and Tom will probably get together, and at the end we see Syd and Vaughn on one side of the screen, Rachel and Tom on the other. They're a mirror-image of each other, yet they're different. Syd and Vaughn are the experience agents, readying to leave, Tom and Rachel are only beginning their own journeys. Not the end, a new chapter! (Although, for the viewers, it really will be the end)

That sounds like a fine ending, but i want Nadia to be Jacks daugther. And maybe Jack and Irina back together. :smiley:

i know tht its gonna make us all go :wtf: :thud: :o_O:

but my only hope is that sydney and vaughn are back together and that they're moving on past the spy biz and having a family or something... i'd be truely, honestly disapointed in the entire series if it didn't end somewhat like that -_-

They have to bring Sydney and Vaughn together, they can't close the series with Vaughn dead, and Sydney left alone with spybaby :(

I defiantly think if they do anything they should bring all the major characters back from before. With happiness for all, as well as a HUGE cliffhanger to keep things open of coase.

i have very high hopes for the series finale of "Alias". After all this crazy stuff I've been hearing I have no doubts that this is going to be a finale to remember! It's kind of funny, when the producers say that they are pullout all the stops or that this finale/cliffhanger is gonna be a doozy....it usually ends up that way! I remember hearing randomly chit chat about the S2 & 4 Finales and how good the cliffhangers were and not until i actually saw them did I realize "wow...they were right".

So when it comes down to finale time and they are saying that it's going to only get better and rev up as the season goes on and that the finale is gonna be killer...i soooooo believe them!!

i have very high hopes for the series finale of "Alias". After all this crazy stuff I've been hearing I have no doubts that this is going to be a finale to remember! It's kind of funny, when the producers say that they are pullout all the stops or that this finale/cliffhanger is gonna be a doozy....it usually ends up that way! I remember hearing randomly chit chat about the S2 & 4 Finales and how good the cliffhangers were and not until i actually saw them did I realize "wow...they were right".

So when it comes down to finale time and they are saying that it's going to only get better and rev up as the season goes on and that the finale is gonna be killer...i soooooo believe them!!

I just hope that in the end we get to know what the Rambaldi endgame was, it would be weird after four years gravitating around that storyline :blush: ...WE NEED CLOSURE!!!

Hope Nadia wakes up, it won't be a happy ending with Syd's sister being in a coma :angry:

i don't want it to end on a cliffhanger because i'll spend the rest of my life wondering what happened.

i think that syd shud find vaughn and they get married n live happily eva after, the end.

i don't want it to end on a cliffhanger because i'll spend the rest of my life wondering what happened.

i agree with you there.. a huge cliffhanger would kill me lol. i a little one would be ok.. just to make us all go "huh...interesting.." i just want closure, i guess. but for me, syd and vaughn together again is a must! and all the important/original characters should be included.. irnia, sark, weiss, maybe katya, etc.

*edit* and will too

Happiness for EVERYONE! I better see some happiness in the finale episode, definately action, adventure, has to make me say WTF at least once, wrap up the stupid Rambaldi storyline -_- , and I want someone to die :D

Part 2 of Alias Finale

"Danny?!"
Syd drops her gun and goes into a fetal position in the corner of the bathroom, crying hysterically. Danny Hect gets out of the bathtub, wet and naked, gets a towel and tries to calm Syd down. Syd does a Merryl Streep (in the Hours) and pushes him away. After a few seconds of a continuing psychological breakdown, she says the most cliched line on Alias: "I thought you were dead."

Danny says, "Who are you?"

Syd gets up and gives him a confused look. She explains who she is and the relationship they had, but Danny doesn't recognize what she's talking about. "We were engaged!!"

The guards barge in and point their guns at Syd. She stays calm and gets up slowly. Then she pulls a supermove and the guards are knocked out. She picks up a gun and points it at Danny and says: "Get up! You're coming with me!" Danny follows and the two of them head to the extraction point. They get on the helicopter, which is being piloted by Jack.

"Mr Bristow?" says Danny, "What are you doing here?" Jack looks both confused and guilty. "You know this man" Syd asks Danny and then looks to Jack, "Dad...what's going on?" Jack turns away and starts talking on the radio, saying that the doctor has been extracted. "Dad! What the hell is going on?!!" Syd yells.

"You were never suppose to find out...I tried to stop you...I told you not to pursue this...that it would only hurt you!!" Jack yells.

And Syd, looking desperate, whispers one more time: "What's going on?"

"This man is Doctor Dorian Huysmans of the Medical Research Hospital of the UAE. He is not who you think he is! Danny is dead."

"No! This IS Danny...don't lie to me! Tell me what's going on?"

Jack lands the helicopter somewhere in the desert and handcuffs Danny/Dorian to it. He gets off and pulls Syd by the arm several feet away. "Okay, I'll tell you but this is classified information."

Syd nods.

"Danny didn't die that day when you found him in the bathtub...it was really an extraction."

Syd nods.

"He was working for a clandestine operation known as Chimera, they are notorious in the intelligence world for their data on medical research. They have cures for almost every disease and have created thousands of poisons for terrorists. Danny was an agent of Chimera since he was 17 and he was sent on a mission to California to steal research from a scientist who went to your college. Although his motives were machiavellian, his love for you was genuine. When the leaders of Chimera found out that you were working for SD-6, they had him extracted by doubling him. The man SD-6 killed was a double. Once Danny was extracted, they had his memory erased because he refused to work for Chimera until he was allowed to see you again. They couldn't kill him because he was much too valuable, so they erased his memory to get him to work. He has been placed as the head of the human heart research center of Chimera's front company, the Medical Research Hospital of the UAE."

Syd starts to cry. "How does he know you, then?"

"The CIA has been spying on Chimera members ever since the Potsdam gas attacks in 2003. I was given the alias as a prospective client and that is how I came to be re-acquainted with Danny. I told your mother not to tell you about his whereabouts but it seems she has gone against my word. I tried to hide this from you because it will only hurt you. You have to understand that that man in the helicopter is no longer Danny, he doesn't remember you....he is Dorian Huysmans."

Syd cries more and hugs Jack.

to be continued.....

The final part with Syd hugging Jack plays out with Garbage's "Nobody Loves You" playing in the background, the lyrics are below:

Watching the days slip by so fast
Knowing our fate has long been cast
Working our fingers to the bone
Cause nobody loves you when you’re gone

Coughing up feeling just for you
To find something real to hold on to
But there is a hole inside my heart
Where all of my love comes pouring out.

You know you’ll always be my man
But grab yourself sweetness where you can
Cause sooner or later we’re going to die
Left to the dogs under the sky

I cracked a piece of broken glass

Coughing up feeling just for you
To find something real to hold on to
But there is a hole inside my heart
Where waves of my love come tumbling out.
You say that all the good is gone
That I have forgotten who I am
Free as a bird
Wild as the wind
But somehow I cannot let you in

I actually hope (don't kill me now) that Syd dies in the finale, while saving the earth from a great danger (she has been soo close to death soo many times, it's bound to happen soner than later). She will be reunited with Vaughn in death, where they will be together for ever.
Jack will live on and raise Syds baby, being a GREAT parent this time around.

And of course Sark, Irina, Will, Weiss and all the other great charachters are going to be in the finale episode.

I'm hopeless romantic and s/v shipper so i just hope that they will end up together. Vaughn is alive and they live they happily ever after or Vaughn is dead and Syd die too. I know it seems sad but i ONLY WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER. I don't want any evil cliffhanger with Bad Vaughn again...

I definately want sydney and vaughn together! But i dont think i want them to leave the CIA. I think they have done it for so long and its so much a part of who they are. I really would like all the influential people back like Irina, Sark ect. Also I don't think i woul like a cliff hanger... but i agree that everyone needs to be happy. Along with this happiness though, there definately needs to be some awesome fights and amazing plot development so by the end of the episode everythings sorted out.

I don't want Sydney to quit the CIA, I think she should continue working. But I do want some kind of happy ending for S/V and their baby.

And I do want a cliffhanger, but not a big one. More like an 'open ending'. Like, for an example, Sydney becomes a double agent yet again like at the end of the Pilot.

I'm not sure exactly how I would want it to end. I would just want some big mission that all the main characters are involved in that ends in a big cliffhanger which would lead into a movie. God I hope there is a movie, that would be awesome!

Back