ALIAS gear

sdmix

Cadet
LDaphen had a great idea. there should be patches and stickers and bracelets and stuff made that ALIAS fans can wear. then when we see someone else wearing one we can go up to them and be like "YAY i'm an ALIASer too." okay, so that's a bit geeky, but something to that effect. or we could try and make them ourselves. but they wouldn't be as authentic. and is that actually illegal? i'm not sure. we should find out first. but abc should get right on that. cause ALIAS fans aren't just your average tv viewer. we care about our show and would wear stuff to support it. and to connect with eachother. i've said already, but i will say again that i'm planning on getting an ALIAS tattoo. a real one, not burning myself.

That would be so great! :D I would definately buy those ;)

but i will say again that i'm planning on getting an ALIAS tattoo. a real one, not burning myself.
Are you really getting one? That is so cool of you! (y) :smiley:
although I would never get one myself...Can't stand the pain :blink: :thinking: :eek:

where did you get your tshirt?

whenever i go in stores that look like they would have something alias in them i can only find buffy things...it makes me very frusterated :mad:

*allis*

Allis47 said:
where did you get your tshirt?

whenever i go in stores that look like they would have something alias in them i can only find buffy things...it makes me very frusterated :mad:

*allis*
i wrote jj abrams and he sent it to me. no joke. you can't buy alias merchendise in stores. you can buy stuff in the alias spy store at www.abc.com click on alias.

it is really annoying cause if i want nething then i have to pay the huge price for postage and packaging and i dont want to have to pay that extra money. maybe i can persuade my parents to get me stuff but then again i dont have much money. i am just going to have to wait for season 2 to come out on dvd in the uk then.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:
ps. soz if i dont make sense. i am ill and so maybe delusional.

it's so annoying- here in the uk thay have NOTHING alias 2 buy. u hav 2 tell plp twice b4 they even know what ur talking about. it's like:

"what? alias? o....you mean that thing that comes on channel 5 on saturdays? wats that gals name?.......australia?"

agghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

abc offers some pretty cool stuff but we need something else, bags or something. wouldn't you totally love a messenger bag with "ALIAS" on the side! that'd be so cool! or bracelets or something. I'm going to get myself a shirt for my birthday. that's so awesome that j.j. sent you yours, I have yet to write him, I should though.

anyway how do we tell abc about this??? we really have to!
;) dbrizz

Back