alias hall of fame

I liked the part where Syd and Vaughn were standing on the pier and she was crying because her father didn't show up in the restaurant....I think it was episode 4 ,season 1....A broken heart....
That was such a nice scene.... :D

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Vaughn: Sydney...

Sydney: I feel like I'm losing my mind, like I don't know who I am anymore, or what I'm doing, or why I'm doing it...

Vaughn: You just threw your beeper in the Pacific.

Sydney: I know

Vaughn: Hey listen to me, there's something you need to know. When you first walked into my office with that stupid bozo hair, I thought you were crazy. I mean, I actually thought you might be a crazy person. I watched you, I read your statement. I've seen how you think and I've seen how you work. I've seen who you are. In this job you see darkness... you see the worst in people. The jobs are different and the missions change an the enemies have a thousand names. The one crucial thing-- the one real responsibility you have is to not let your rage and your resentment and your disgust darken you. When you're at your absolute lowest, your most deperessed, just remember that you can always.. you know... you've got my number.
</span> :love:

SiriCerasi said:
And also when Vaughn got shot... :love:
LOL!!!that just sounds so weird if you didnt know what happened after he got shot, if someone read that that never saw the ep they would be like oh! you evil person! LOL, anyway i agree with you i love that scene, i have watched it many many times! :P

The opening monologue is "Seven years ago I was recruted by a secret branch of the CIA called SD- I was swore to secrecy but couldn't keep it from my fiance, and when the head of SD-6 found out..he had him killed... Thats when I learned the truth, SD-6 is NOT part of the CIA I've been working for the very people I thought I was fighting against, so I went to the only place that could help me take them down. Now I'm a double agent for the CIA where my handler is a man named Michael Vaughn. Only one other person knows the truth about what I do, another double agent inside SD-6, someone I hardly know..........my father!!!" I'm pretty sure I got it right!!

Nice! I've been trying to memorize that for forever. Thanks so much!!

i have that memorized too that but i made up this hilarous(well in my opinion!) spoof of the opening!its in the odd thread, page 1, i think?!LOL
o another moment to add!marshall tricking suit and glasses!

I guess we should have known he was an agent of some kind, LOL!
;)

Irina shoting her daughter
The first image of the first episode of the show : syd, the head under the water with her red hair

verdantheart said:
I guess we should have known he was an agent of some kind, LOL!
;)
Your right...lol we should have caught on by then!...what is the NSA anyway...I've never heard of them, but I'm guessing it stands for National Security Agency??...someone please tell me if I'm right or wrong

Back