alias hall of fame

shakila

Cadet
i thought it would be cool if we had a alias hall of fame to remember certain things or moments that happened on alias. like...

1)phase 1 kiss
2)marshall's inflatable furniture
3)good francie

got any other ideas

1)the oven line

cant forget that one

2)the why dont u call me michael question

gotta love the michael question

3)adn the first time we saw vaughn

::drools::

i have many for this one!lol
"super swank" that is alias through and through!
monkey documentry will never have the same meaning!
red wigs, no explanation needed!
a paper bag
antique picture frame
lipstick(to me it will be a weapon and a camera forever!lol)
hockey
old literature books(looking for those KGB codes!)
a carosoul
a beeper
*there are sooo many my list can go on forever!lol
oo a turkey(thats random but it works!lol)

I'd say the ENTIRE show is pretty memorable. However, there were a couple of moments:

Season 1 episode 7 "Counteragent"

Vaugh: Hey
Syd: hi. Talked to my mother, there's an antidote, I'm gonna go get it
V: How dangerous?
S: getting the serum? Nah it'll be easy. But I need to take some of your blood with me, okay?
A couple of days and you'll be doing wind sprints.
V: Be careful...
THEY HOLD HANDS...awww
V: Syd, I'm sorry. I'm so tired.

Also, lets not forget that there's no drug like adrenaline

ALIAS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm...

1. last scene of "almost thirty years." sydney: mom...?

2. the opening monologue. it's been so long since i heard it, i forget how it goes. :( someone refresh my memory.

3. the marshall/sydney kiss!! :lol:

Defintely the Marshall/Sydney kiss. Haha. :D

How about taking down SD-6?? And the double-agent days, ahh, remember those?
Mission-Countermission-Alias-Give SD-6 Fake Whatever-Have meeting with Mr. Vaughn
Seems they all seemed alike...

The opening monologue is "Seven years ago I was recruted by a secret branch of the CIA called SD-6 I was swore to secrecy but couldn't keep it from my fiance, and when the head of SD-6 found out..he had him killed... Thats when I learned the truth, SD-6 is NOT part of the CIA I've been working for the very people I thought I was fighting against, so I went to the only place that could help me take them down. Now I'm a double agent for the CIA where my handler is a man named Michael Vaughn. Only one other person knows the truth about what I do, another double agent inside SD-6, someone I hardly know..........my father!!!" I'm pretty sure I got it right!!

the morse code truth takes time, and the syd marshall kiss!!! oooo and um dixons"i speak 9 different languages. Techno is not one of them!" and every marshall one line joke

In The Passage part 2 where the family is lined up shooting machine guns....

Holy felgercarb that was cool!...and everything Marshall has ever said!

The entire father/daughter graveyard scene in "Truth Be Told."
;)

ooh, i have another one:

the best "adventure" moment - in phase one, when sydney was in the airplane and shot at the window and everything got sucked out. i loved how she climbed her way up to the parachutes, strapped one on, and just shot out of the airplane. and i loved vaughn's reaction... "ohmygod..." i watched that scene like ten times or something. :D

ooh, and suit and glasses has to go in the hall of fame! along with syd's classic line: "okay. get a pen. write this down. E M E T I B. you got that? okay. now, reverse it." :lol:

Back