Alias Halloween

Hey i wanted to do one of SB's disguises for halloween, but i can't decide which one to do Please help me & pick your favs ( or if you've done one in the past that was really easy) i need your tips!!

I think you shoukd go with the one that started it all. The all black with the red wig. That would be cool and I think it would probably be the easiest to put together. I know its not a lot but youll have that.

sPyInThEdArK said:
I think you shoukd go with the one that started it all. The all black with the red wig. That would be cool and I think it would probably be the easiest to put together. I know its not a lot but youll have that.
[post="1007199"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree. You don't wanna do something too out there, like the blue dress, or the Phase One "costume", or there lack of for that matter. All the other costumes no one else would know. The first costume is like signature Sydney, and everyone knows about it.

One of my abs. favorites, if you don't wanna go with the TBT wig, is the blue wig and black outfit from ATY/EWI.

wow this is a good idea - being syd for halloween...
now if only i could a) find a red wig or b) have some place to wear my costume
*sigh* (n)

wow this is a good idea - being syd for halloween...
now if only i could a) find a red wig or b) have some place to wear my costume
*sigh* 

Yeah, I know! I wanted to do something like this, but I found out the other day that I'll be in Spain on the 22nd, when there is our school halloween party. Maybe I can convince someone to go TorTing with me...I was trying the blue and red wigs on in Topshop the other day...they are super cool!

Jai

It's really too bad that the guys on the show never really dress up for missions... I've got nothing for my Holloween costume... Syd gets to have all the fun with clothes.

Hey what about Will's costume in Remnants. That would be pretty sweet. OR the gothic type stuff Vaughn wore for almost 30 years. I know what you mean thought its not cool that only Syd gets to play dress up. Maybe JJ'll change that this season :rolleyes:

i love the idea of dressing up as syd!!!! i'm voting for black clothes, red wig! and maybe a flyer about alias to hand out to random people tort-ing or the people giving you candy if they ask u who u r... ;-) why not spread the word?? lol ^_^

Simplest costume to make for dirty-blonde to brunette haired people with shoulder length hair or longer: Crimp your hair and wear all black. Sydney as Julia in A Missing Link (Season 3, Episode 4) I walked around my school saying I was Julia Thorne and maybe 5 people got it (And those were all my friends who watch Alias) But I felt really kewl strutting around like "I'm Julia Thorne, I could kick your a**." I know, I know, therapy is a good thing, but it was SOOOOO much fun!

I walked around my school saying I was Julia Thorne and maybe 5 people got it (And those were all my friends who watch Alias) But I felt really kewl strutting around like "I'm Julia Thorne, I could kick your a**." I know, I know, therapy is a good thing, but it was SOOOOO much fun!

Sounds such good fun!

I need to find a wig that'll fit me. It's not that my head is that big, it's that my hair is longish, frizzy and volumous, and if I put a wig over it, I look like my head is a rally funny shape!

Jai

Well thanks for all your help! I guess i have a sorta long time till halloween but in the past i've let it wait til the last minute and my costumes weren't that good & i have to make syd look perfect!

I was Syd from Truth Be Told...last year...very few people got it...and alot of people thought I was Kim Possible...so it was really funny...I totally embellished it...carrying rope and a fake grappling hook was fun!

Initially I was going to be syd from truth be told in the airport...but that was pointless since I can say quite a bit of the school goes in dressed like that minus the red hair on a daily basis. ;)

I would soo do Elektra...but it probably will be freezing like usually (it was abnormally warm last year...I had a wool turtleneck when it was like 60 degrees...heh) and they won't even let me into the building with that on. And having two costumes is a drag.

Then I was going to be a six chick from 1330...then I gave up...it's sort of interesting how many people in my school look like they are stuck in the 80's.

I'm totally considering Alice in Wonderland...;) Being blonde for the day will be fun...though I prefer spray painting my hair with weird colors...that or i'd be a biker. Err...think when she was like sort of dirk biking the the desert...except I don't own a leather jacket like that...:/ Just a really normal type one...but I found this insanely long one my mother had from a long time ago...I mean it's pretty horrible...but it can so work for something from the matrix.

That...or I'm going gothic...for the day. ;)

OMG!!! i can't make it through the night with out ruining my costume & putting a jacket over. I just went to party city but their red wig was way too red!!! (plus it had horns in it 'cause it was for a devil!!) so i was thinkin id do the vegas showgirl w/ silver dress but i'm not quite a domestic diva with that kinda felgercarb so i'm pretty much back where i started!! (what us alias fans do!! LOL)

Back