Alias Halloween

well you know what's weird i can't find any pics of some of her diguises & I am to lazy to watch the epi's you know where i could find some pics to get some ideas?

Go over the top! It'll be way funner(<that's a word, right? It's not, is it? :totallybaffled:smiley: that way!

Jai

xinli11 said:
It's really too bad that the guys on the show never really dress up for missions... I've got nothing for my Holloween costume... Syd gets to have all the fun with clothes.
[post="1008315"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sPyInThEdArK said:
Hey what about Will's costume in Remnants. That would be pretty sweet. OR the gothic type stuff Vaughn wore for almost 30 years. I know what you mean thought its not cool that only Syd gets to play dress up. Maybe JJ'll change that this season :rolleyes:
[post="1008587"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I wish the guys would get cooler desgusies, there are like no Alias costume ideas for guys. That'd definitely be cool is JJ changed that this year. One sorta good costume idea for guys could be to be Vaughn in that gothish club that they went to, when Lauren was there too, and he had all the piercings.

One sorta good costume idea for guys could be to be Vaughn in that gothish club that they went to, when Lauren was there too, and he had all the piercings.

...'cause that truly would be scary...even the pics of that creep me out!

Jai

Hey! Couldya help me out?

Which of these wigs do you think is more syd-like?

A bright red wig that has a fringe, or a darker red wig, but one that is the same shape as Syd's?

Thanks IA

Jai

PS. If you help me out, I'll tell you a semi embarrassing story that happened to me ten minutes ago!

I'd just assume go with the darker one, because that way at least it would be the same length (gonna tell me the embarrasing story?)

Yeah, I think I will...the one with a fringe would look wierd!

Okay, I'm warning you its not that embarrassing or interesting...

So here's me getting excited. I put on my all-black outfit on, in anticipation of Halloween. So then my bro says 'why you wearing all black?'(even though, in addition to khaki it's one of the colours I wear most frequently :blink:smiley: So Im like 'I gonna be Syd for Halloween' And I pull him up a picture on the net "see?" He doesn't. "But your hair's not red!" So I put a red t-shirt on my head, as though it were a wig. He leaves. But by now I'm in character, so I silent-spy-walk down the corridor, with an imaginary two finger gun, as you do, and it's all dark, and I'm turning corners like Syd, and I'm like "Oh yeah Jai, you're so Syd!!!" and then you just hear me scream!

That's right. I caught the t-shirt on a bike handle bar. So not Syd. So very not Syd! *Shakes head in self dissapoitment.*

Jai

That is so funny I found this post... I've been planning as going as Sydney for Halloween too. And my three choices are the same as you've discussed: red hair in the first ep (either the black or the red outfit she struts to in the airport), blonde hair + blue rubber dress, or the blue hair + see through black outfit. I toyed with some other seasons' disguises, but I can't find any that are as memorable as those three. I polled my friends who generally went with the red hair + red London flag airport outfit :syd1: , but I think I am leaning towards the blue rubber dress, since my hair is that length and blonde (I might need to go a bit blonder though). However, I have no clue where to find a blue rubber dress. It looks fairly simple to make if I can find the right material. I think the decision will be based on what I find first: the right wig or the right dress. I also think I might have to bring a picture of Sydney to the party with me just so people get it. The red hair does have the appeal that more people are familiar with that look. But the blue rubber dress is just downright hot. Anyone have any suggestions where to get this mystical dress?

:blondewig: :redwig: :aty:

Choices... choices...

m<o>j said:
Yeah, I think I will...the one with a fringe would look wierd!

Okay, I'm warning you its not that embarrassing or interesting...

So here's me getting excited. I put on my all-black outfit on, in anticipation of Halloween. So then my bro says 'why you wearing all black?'(even though, in addition to khaki it's one of the colours I wear most frequently :blink:smiley: So Im like 'I gonna be Syd for Halloween' And I pull him up a picture on the net "see?" He doesn't. "But your hair's not red!" So I put a red t-shirt on my head, as though it were a wig. He leaves. But by now I'm in character, so I silent-spy-walk down the corridor, with an imaginary two finger gun, as you do, and it's all dark, and I'm turning corners like Syd, and I'm like "Oh yeah Jai, you're so Syd!!!" and then you just hear me scream!
That's right. I caught the t-shirt on a bike handle bar. So not Syd. So very not Syd! *Shakes head in self dissapoitment.*

Jai
[post="1011422"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL, that was funny!

That was really funny. Here I have an embarassing story too.

I was camping and I was running. I decided that I would try to drop on the ground and roll. I did and I just stopped because the ground that i slid on was actually gravel (in was dark out ok!). and in the process i ripped my favorite pair of jeans.

I was camping and I was running. I decided that I would try to drop on the ground and roll. I did and I just stopped because the ground that i slid on was actually gravel (in was dark out ok!). and in the process i ripped my favorite pair of jeans.
Awwwsorry your jeans ripped!

My stepdad does loads of martial arts, and can do this ultra cool roll for rolling out of moving cars without hurting yourself...I tried, but couldn't do it...lucky I wasn't practising in a moving car then! :blink:

Jai

I'm thinking about dressing up as Syd too ! :smiley: Okay, you guys remember that short orange dress Syd wore with her hair short and flipped out in the beginning of season 3 when she blew up the car with those guys in it to steal back the thing with all the info on it? Yeah, that's so totally me! Now I just have to find a party and hope there are other Alias lovers there...or else I'm just sl**ty girl in the orange dress!

Now I just have to find a party and hope there are other Alias lovers there...or else I'm just sl**ty girl in the orange dress!

Yeah, lol. I'd be blue-haired Syd...if I knew other Alias people would be around. Cause it's more halloweeny, with the blood. But people would think I was just the sl**ty girl in the mesh top and bra!

Jai

Back