Alias Halloween

Yea, that would be awsome!! If we did have an Alias halloween party we would have to have it somewhere like Moscow (that was the first place that popped into my mind, because my brother always complains that Syd goes there too much) and have it in a bank or something.
Im so excited because I'm going to be Sydney from TBT and my mom said that I could dye my whole head bright red, because I dye the tips of my hair that color!!! Im so excited, but unfortunatly the hair dye fades fast. :(

Talking of banks...
Credit Dauphine's logo:
dauphine_web.jpg

My bank, NatWest's logo:
natwest_logo.jpg.gif

It be a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Jai

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
I'm thinking about dressing up as Syd too ! :smiley: Okay, you guys remember that short orange dress Syd wore with her hair short and flipped out in the beginning of season 3 when she blew up the car with those guys in it to steal back the thing with all the info on it? Yeah, that's so totally me! Now I just have to find a party and hope there are other Alias lovers there...or else I'm just sl**ty girl in the orange dress!
[post="1013898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's gotta be one of Syd's hottest dresses. It worked so well on her. I think I drooled so much I was shorting out my DVD remote.

m<o>j said:
Talking of banks...
Credit Dauphine's logo:
dauphine_web.jpg

My bank, NatWest's logo:
natwest_logo.jpg.gif

It be a conspiracy, I tell ya!
Jai
[post="1017590"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's really kind of freaky... You should change banks now, or tell one of the clerks at the counter the next time you are there that they have a walk in :smiley:

LOL! I didn't really notice til last week...they changed there logo to two diff. reds... but then I was looking in my brothers room watching the DVDs extras, I think it's JJ or someone who's wearing a Credit D. cap, and I glanced across the room, and my bro's at the same bank, and I saw his paying in book, and I was like "Sh*t!"

Jai

"The Los Angeles branch represents one of the first in the Holdings' investment banking arm - and Vice-Chairman Horace Flinkman, has risen to the Group Executive Board, effective immediately."

O MY GOSH!!!!!! Thats from the Credit Dauphine website. MARSHALL FLINKMAN!!!

AliasZB said:
I just want to add - I FOUND A BLUE RUBBER DRESS ON EBAY!!!  This Halloween is gonna be hottt!!!!!
[post="1021888"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG, you are gonna turn some heads. I don't know if I have the guts to pull off a dress like that, plus I would get cold. Still, you go! (y)

Hey, so cool that you found a blue rubber dress!

Thanks, UncoveringAlias!

I have no means of getting a wig before halloween, as I don´t get paid until Saturday...yikes, I never think ahead! But I *think* I have a crappy tinsel one...it´ll have to do!!!

Jai

Back