Alias Hotties!

Welcom to the 'Alias Hotties' thread. Here you can post your favorite pictures of Vaughn, Sark, Jack, Will etc (your favorite 'Alias' guy :D ).

READ FIRST!

RULES: Please DO NOT post paparazzi photos of the 'Alias' actors (please respect thier privacy).
Please no mocking anyones favorite 'Alias' guy, even if you consider it a joke.
No offensive pictures etc.
Remember to put the courtesy of where you got the pictures from e.g if you post one from 'ABC' please say in your post, the picture was from 'ABC'.
You can send as many pictures as you want (and they don't have to be of the same 'Alias' hottie! :cool: )

Have fun!!! :D ^_^

At least one of thes is a joke. I won't say which just in case I upset anybody! :D

[attachment=10535:attachment]
[attachment=10534:attachment]
[attachment=10533:attachment]
[attachment=10532:attachment]

Natalia said:
At least one of thes is a joke. I won't say which just in case I upset anybody! :D

[attachment=10535:attachment]
[attachment=10534:attachment]
[attachment=10533:attachment]
[attachment=10532:attachment]
[post="984798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks Natalia! :hug: Thats a great start! :D
I know wich one is the joke :lol:
Iv'e always loved that one of BC and MV :love:

ehgripo said:
Moved... this isn't a fan creation.
[post="984872"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Sorry about that ehgripho :(

Is anyone else going to post thier favorite pictures of the 'Alias' guys?

Here's my contribution ;)

From Alias media.

[attachment=10617:attachment] [attachment=10618:attachment]

jess said:
Here's my contribution ;)

From Alias media.

[attachment=10617:attachment] [attachment=10618:attachment]
[post="988913"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
jess those are :woot: :blush2: :love: :thud:
I saw those this morning on ALIAS MEDIA and almost flooded my home with drool! :lol:
There is a nice one of MV there to :whistle:

munchie20 said:
jess those are :woot: :blush2:  :love:  :thud:
I saw those this morning on ALIAS MEDIA and almost flooded my home with drool! :lol:
There is a nice one of MV there to :whistle:
[post="988935"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh...you mean this one? ;)

[attachment=10620:attachment]

And here's a bonus pic....:D
[attachment=10621:attachment]

Nice Pics Gals.

I love this one.

Has my two fav Alias Boys ;) :smiley:

I got the pics from Alias Media.

As it says in the bottom left hand corner.!!

mvbradley.jpg

The second one they look like twins. Dressed oh so similair.

bradleymichaelbts.jpg

Dani

Yes jess thats the one! :love: ;):jump:

:hi: Blondeaussiechick very nice pics! :D Yeah MV and BC look very much alike, and they are both GORGEOUSE! The first picture is :notworthy:. At that same event, (The Hollywood Make-up awards 2003) there is two lovely one's of MV standing there, with VG in the background! :love: :whistle: I think they are at ALIAS MEDIA ;)

MeganGarnerBristow said:
How do you post pictures? I don't know how there isnt an attatchment thingy down here?
[post="989224"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You can't in here unless you are a platinum member, part of the 'ALLALIAS' mod team (i think) or if you go to Photobucket.com and register, you can upload them and post them in here. ;)

MeganGarnerBristow said:
Ooo ok thanks a lot!
[post="989554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MeganGarnerBristow and other members, we can all post pictures in here now!!! :D :smiley: I mentioned that i couldn't post any pictures in the Help center and they managed to sort it out for us! :groupwave:

Yowza!!

Alias, definitely has very good-looking guys -- or as my friend calls them "Male-ias" (I know, it's silly, but it's really funny because she thinks the only reason I watch Alias is to ogle the guys, particularly MV).

boyscout11 said:
Yowza!!

Alias, definitely has very good-looking guys -- or as my friend calls them "Male-ias" (I know, it's silly, but it's really funny because she thinks the only reason I watch Alias is to ogle the guys, particularly MV).
[post="991964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL!!! That is sooo true though! Alias has the sexiest cast on TV, there is something for everyone to drool over, especailly us gals! ;) :D

Just thought i'd post this tonight. ;) From Alias Media.

[attachment=10755:attachment]

Back