Alias in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intel

Cadet
Talk about all things Alias for those who see it in Australia, also I guess a thread where those unspoiled people can come without bumping into spoilers.
The episode coming up is the uber episode 'Phase One'

Have you guys seen the promo for it??? WOW! :D After all the UST in the getway I don't know if I can handle all the UST in Phase One without being verbally abusive to my tv.

I'm really can't wait to see it and finally they can stop being so repetitive in their promos.

Channel 7's ads are sooooooo ugh, I can't say it I may get in trouble, but to put it nicely they are really bad. They tell you pretty much everything that is going to happen and they put the wrong twist on half of the stories and it really really annoys me ( I just have to keep remembering that ch 7 gave me POTC premiere tickets) I can't believe that the alias DVD release date got pushed back to NOVEMBER!!!! I can't believe it!!! I've been hanging out for it for months!!!!! :angry:

Phase One was on last night :D and so were the Emmys, well my comments about that are in the Emmy thread :angry: so what did you all think about Phase One?

(y) Phase One was the best episode so far in season 2! That episode was rockin' :Punkrock:

I loved every minute of it, especially the kiss! :P And, the damn plot twist at the end. Ahhhh! Wasn't really expecting that - the thing with Sloane not Francie she had it coming her role was minimal...and to that I say a big YAY, channel 7 can stop showing the promo of "Which one will die???" - that got tedious.

its also nice to have some humor thrown in with action - Weiss is too funny..."no man smells as good as you do now"

And Vaughn gets the most romantic, angsty, sentimental lines..."...all I wanna is kiss you." Awwww :sigh:

Now, I'm babbling, good episode. tops! (y)

ahhhh, it's so great to relive the excitement of that ep with y'all. i was devastated with Francie dying. of course she didn't have a large role, but she was Sydney's best friend. and in that way she was really important. and i'm still just so sad that Sydney lost her, and that Francie never got to know the truth. it's all very very sad to me. it wasn't easy for me to let go. i lived in denial a long time. and still am a little bit. LOL

I was hope Francie finds the truth about Sydney but it won't happened because she died! :angry: I'm sure the actress is happy that she will be play a big role.

Anyway, I agree with someone who say that it's best episode ever! It's simply stunning episode! :D

By the way, I wonder whatever happened to Will? There must something happened to Will! :thinking: Maybe he's a bad guy? :blink: It doesn't make sense at all!

Sorry, I forget added something! LOL! I'm little confused at that point when Francie died not just because the double body of Francie, it's all about killed her. Does Sloane know anything about Francie? :blink: I'm pretty sure nobody from SD-6 met Francie. Hmm... how could it happened? :thinking:

Agent Kernaghan said:
Sorry, I forget added something! LOL! I'm little confused at that point when Francie died not just because the double body of Francie, it's all about killed her. Does Sloane know anything about Francie? :blink: I'm pretty sure nobody from SD-6 met Francie. Hmm... how could it happened? :thinking:
Sloane knows all about Francie because SD-6 knows all about its agents lives (with the exception--we hope!--of the fact that Jack and Sydney are double agents! :lol: ).
;)

That was a great episode on monday night, Weiss was hilarious, hey guys we just kicked their ass', ...guys....asses....kicked :lol: and poor Francie :(

:angelic: Hey guys, I have already posted this twice but just in case coz I’m desperate I’m gonna post it here too. Apparently on Thursday 25th, Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were on David Letterman and Craig Kilborn and I was hoping if any of you guys can tell me if they showed either in Australia. I don't think they do so I was wondering if anyone knew where he scripts could be found for both.

Thank-you! it would be a great help.:angelic:

Well im not sure, but if you're lucky enought to have foxtel or something (unlike me) they may show that, like they did when Jennifer Garner was on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

Did you guys see Double Agent tonight (australia time)? It had a good amount of S/V moments and there was closure with Danny and Alice (finally! The demise of Alice was inevitable). And there was also some explanation for the origination Francie replica, although, did they say for project helix the cloned person of whatever was in a comatose for awhile? Was it a couple hours or weeks or something? And how long did they need Francie for the cloning process to take place? Wouldn't Sydney have known about Francie's absence when Francie was being cloned?

I kinda missed most of those parts so I'm kinda unclear. But overall, the episode was good...not as good as last week's...but close enough.

Yup, i saw it, so sad when the double lennox blew up the fiance, that was horrible for the real Lennox. I love how the preview for next week goes Welcome to the CIA and then Marshall says, 'yeah ive heard that before' :lol:

Did you guys see the Alias compettion?? I started jumping up and down and laughing with joy cos how cool would it be to go to the set adn meet Jen Garner??? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Please someone else tell me that your excited bout this too!!!! :D

liberty47 said:
:angelic: Hey guys, I have already posted this twice but just in case coz I’m desperate I’m gonna post it here too. Apparently on Thursday 25th, Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were on David Letterman and Craig Kilborn and I was hoping if any of you guys can tell me if they showed either in Australia. I don't think they do so I was wondering if anyone knew where he scripts could be found for both.

Thank-you! it would be a great help.:angelic:
David Letterman is on at like 1.30 am Sat...well actually that would make it Sunday morning. Not sure how far behind it is or whatever tho...I don't watch it :smiley:

the competition! I sooo entered...still don't know how many times we can enter tho....the sms I got back said there would be another chance next week :smiley:

Yep, I'm also excited about the competition.....not that I've actually entered yet, 'cause I have to check my video to find out the correct phone number to SMS. I didn't have paper and pen handy at the time - D'oh!

This episode was a good follow-up to Phase One - I was wondering how they were going to explain the Francie double.

A Free Agent will be even better, because Irina is actually in next week's episode. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back